A New Beginnings

My name is Elixir Johannsen, Swedish by birth but England has been my home for all but the first two years of my life. 

I am 30 years of age and despite being blessed with such an exotic name I consider myself to be no more important than the next person…I can attest this to the way I have been continually taken for a fool and treated with utter contempt.

Let’s take my last girlfriend who had the ordinary name of Donna but aside from that she was beautiful in every sense of the word…A mane of golden hair and the face of a potential actress with a body to die for but she soon came to be anything but beautiful as her temper often led to me having to apologise for something I had not done and her domineering personality was mirrored in her sexual prowess, needless to say I got no satisfaction and despite enjoying being submissive it often led to me being punished and suffering cuts and bruises for my trouble.

We had moved from a healthy sex life when her domination took control and it dwindled to less than once a week, eventually it was non-existent and I was totally under her thumb and felt my morale starting to slip away as well as my sanity, It took the intervention of my sister who was moving from Australia to make me see the sense and after finding out that she had been subjected to the same as well.

The problem I had was that I did not have the strength having been demoralised on so many occasions and I knew that if I tried to leave that Donna would make promises to change and I would believe her…instead my sister confronted her and well to cut a long story short…….Donna backed off and we broke up, unfortunately it was her house which now left me homeless and although I was not short of a penny or two I had to get away.

I should take a moment to introduce my sister who will be making appearances throughout the story.

The reason for my name was unclear and so to then discover that my sister was blessed with the even more astonished name of Lavendar should perhaps make you think that my parents would have equally unusual names but they don’t...

Anyway, Lavendar is 26 years of age and married an Australian man but the marriage did not last and so she came back to England just in time to save me...

Despite the four year gap we are almost identical and we both have short red hair but it is our eyes that make heads turn and that is what caused Donna to take notice of me…….they shone like diamonds and we both had blue eyes like the ocean…I don’t wish to discuss the chest of my sister except to say that her breasts are larger than my own, although in her case this is because her husband paid for them to be increased from a standard A Cup to something that he could get his hands and ….ahem his lips around too.

We are both over six feet tall and I think my legs are my best feature…..Donna would say otherwise but that part hardly got any attention as I mentioned..

**

Today I was saying farewell to York and my sister was helping me move all of my belongings out of my now ex-girlfriend’s house…I was going a long way away and was feeling a lot better because the two of us were going to be living together.

The van was loaded and I took the steering wheel and we were off to our new home in Retford and a chance to start again….Lavendar was getting the papers together to finalise the divorce and so it seemed appropriate that a move coincided with a new life for both of us..

I came out to my parents when I was 18 and they accepted it which was a great help and it was perhaps the greatest blessing that I could have got considering the volatile relationship that my parents had endured….they were swingers through much of their marriage and my mother had also had to endure being dominated toward the back end of it…..So it seemed ironic that I would suffer the same.

Lavendar decided that being a lesbian or even bisexual was too much for her body to cope with and instead settled into a nice, routine and boring heterosexual lifestyle that started when she was 14 years old and later involved a relationship with a teacher, she being 16 while he was 36. 

Needless to say he didn’t get away with this and a prison cell was not so far away…it was even more puzzling to discover that it was my sister who went to the police and turns him in…….she had a very interesting life but could not stop picking up blokes with brains in their trousers, it was amazing that at 26 she had no children although not for want of trying!!

Now we were both single and contemplating an uncertain future.

“You know sis, I’ve often thought about becoming a lesbian”

I looked at my sister and raised my eyebrows...

“Seriously?”

“Well let’s see, I am 26 years of age and my life is going nowhere, I keep attracting a continuous bunch of sleazebags, maybe a need the touch of a woman to change my views on life”

For a second I imagined my sister between the legs of a woman but I quickly lost the image...

“Be honest sis, you couldn’t handle not having cock in your life”

“True but lesbians like yourself use dildo and a strap on, so what’s the difference”

I softly chuckled...

“The difference is that a man is not connected to said dildo or strap on and I am not sure you would fancy looking up at the breasts of a woman as she thrusts into you”

“We’ll all I can say is……..never say never”

I looked across at her again and shrugged my shoulders….maybe she was right, maybe we could double date….No I had to get that potential scenario out of my head!

**

The trip to our new home took us across the Humber Bridge and into Lincolnshire and then it was a straight drive into Nottinghamshire and the idyllic village of Retford….at least they had a Morrisons here, I had got fed up of the food that was served up at Asda, Tesco and Sainsburys….I preferred a supermarket that behaved like a corner shop and this company did exactly that.

We got to the house in good time and spent the next hour unloading my meagre furniture into the convenient spaces which were missing from the items that Lavendar had already brought with her…..one of the last good deeds that her husband had done was pay for the transportation costs which amounted to a healthy three figure amount….Lavendar had been staying in Retford for nearly a month and knew much about the place.

As a result I didn’t need to do much exploring as she was able to give me run down of the more exciting parts of the town, there was also a marvellous Ice Cream Parlour which I had been to before in Gainsborough and I had old friends in Worksop too so I could go and see them too.

“So sis what are your plans for this evening?”

“You remember I mentioned George?”

“The landlord of the Ship Inn?”

“Yes that’s him…..well I have a date with him tonight”

Hmmm, so much for wanting to become a lesbian…

“What about you Elixir?”

“I’m staying in with my map and getting to know the area”

And that was that….we had a bite to eat and then she went and got ready for her date at the pub while I staying inside and stagnated.

I was rudely waken up at something close to 2am by a sharp knock on the front door and it was probably a good job that I had fell asleep downstairs and with the tv still on…

I walked over to the door to let my drunken sister inside...
“Good Night?”

Her incoherence confirmed that it had gone down very well and then just as I was about to go and put the kettle on she fell to the floor and was dead to the world…..bloody drunks who needs them!!

It was a good job that she was a lot lighter than me and so I was able to get her to the couch with minimum fuss…I brought a duvet and pillows downstairs and let her settle into a deep slumber in no time at all, I made sure to put a bucket next to her just in case something unexpected happened to leave her mouth during the night…the toilets were right at the back of the house and I was uncertain that her muddled mind would be able to find them even if she managed to make it up the stairs…

It was closer to 3am by the time I made it up the stairs and into bed, I wanted to go to sleep straight away but I made it a habit to log on to the Wattpad site and get myself off to some erotic lesbian one shots and I managed to find the one which helped soothe an itch straight away and after closing the app down, brushing my teeth, using the toilet and settling down…..I was out like a light.