Authority

I was having a nice long chat with Jessica and we decided to go to the Police Station together...........we saw a female officer and recanted our story to her.........she spoke to her superiors and it was agreed that two of them would come back with us to the school, confront Catherine and arrest her for indecency.....we needed to get further evidence and so it was arranged for Jessica to speak with Brooklyn, Manhattan and Maria to gain evidence.

We were at the station and waiting to hear about the plan......Jessica looked at her mobile phone and the twins had agreed to speak out against Catherine but was unable to get hold of Maria.....I had a feeling she was still with my sister.

We were escorted to a police car and it drove to the school...we all got out and went directly to her room.

I knocked and went inside and found Catherine dressed the way I expected her to be and she was whipping a student..

"The game is up Catherine"

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"You best get dressed..........the police are here"

"Ive got the disk"

"I know and after you have shown it then we shall all be in trouble but you need to be stopped"

I watched as she went into the ante room and returned full clothed, she told the young girl her punishment was finished and she would see her later..........this girl was escorted through the back door...

I opened the door and the two police officers entered.

"Good Afternoon and to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit"

"We have been informed that you have been abusing your students"

"These accusations are preposterous, why would a principal do that"

"There is a memory chip in your possession with evidence.....can we please see it"

I watched as she went to retrieve it from the desk drawer and with confidence connect it to the side of the computer.

"Do you wish to see the contents officers?"

"Yes.........please start it up"

**

It was barely ten minutes later that a cuffed Catherine was led from her office and put into the back of the police car...after being read her rights she was informed that two pupils had given statements about the receiving of sexual punishment in her office.

It was over but I still had some unfinished business.

"Can you give me the other memory chip please Jessica"

"She reached into her pocket and handed it to me"

I walked back into the office of Catherine and destroyed it with a hammer.

"This better be the only copy Jessica"

"It is.......I promise you"

"Now I have some news for you"

"About Lavendar and Mariam yes I know about that and I wish them all the very best"

"But what about you?"

"Actually its funny you should mention that because I have been getting friendly with Manhattan and Brooklyn".

That's really good news Jessica and I am happy for you...I have to admit that I started to have 'feelings for you too' and when Lavendar started to have doubts I considered making a move on you.

"But what about my mother?"

"I have a similar problem to you....I am what you could call 'Multisexual' and can be with or in love with a few people at the same time......Of course I wouldn't do anything without the express permission of your mother but we had a chat the other day all about you and she asked me outright if I had thought about having sex with you.....I had to admit that I had......she was completely ok with it"

"So what was you planning to do?"

"Well before I found out all this business with the pills I would have suggested we explore these feelings......Yes what you did was wrong but at the same time its Catherine who is largely to blame because she put you on the spot........and the truth is that I have a residual memory of what we did"

I think she was relieved at this.

"So does that mean that you remember being with Lavendar?"

I nodded my head.

"And strange though it may be.......I actually think the experience made her more 'sexual' if you know what I mean"

"Yes I do know what you mean"

"What I shared with Lavendar must remain a secret, it could destroy any hope that she has of being happy with Maria"

"Is that official then?"

"They have agreed to give their relationship a chance and in a quirky fated way.....Maria got approval from her husband"

"Im happy for the two of them........Im happy I met your sister and Im happy to have got to know you too"

The only problem I could see now is about the school, could it continue with this scandal?

That was out of my hands and I was happy that Jessica had found herself a new relationship, I was also very happy for my sister...and now I was about to do something for myself which could have everlasting consequences.