Mind Control

Mind Control

I woke up at the usual time......It was going to be a busy day today and the first official biology lesson, I had spent the majority of the previous night going through a strategy to make the format more acceptable to everyone......I would need Jessica to assist with this and I had to speak with Brooklyn and assure her that I was not getting involved in her business.

Lavendar was in the kitchen eating a piece of toast...

"Good Morning sis.......how are things with you and Maria?"

"Actually going very well...........I love spending time with her.......we have a lot in common but we haven't done anything yet because we both want to speak with Jessica, just to make sure that she is not going to be difficult"

"Sounds like a good idea...........so your definitely off men?"

"Yes.....These new feelings have taken over and well if its not too embarrassing, can I say that women taste so much better than men"

"You can say that Lavendar because its true"

"Are you seeing Terri today?"

"No Lavendar, she has gone away with work to a seminar......not back till Sunday"

"That sucks!"

"Yes it does but I have plenty to get on with and I was wondering if you would like to invite Maria here for dinner tomorrow"

"That sounds like a very good idea, thanks"

We had a bit of breakfast and then I gave Lavendar a lift to work..

"What time are you finishing today?"

"Bursary half day.....can we talk at lunch?"

Lavendar took leave of me and went into the main building....I collected the remainder of my notes, locked the car and walked up to the main doors.

As I got inside I was approached by Catherine.

"Good Morning Elixir........can I see you in my office, I have a couple of things I would like to talk to you about.......school business"

"Yes of course"

I followed her into the room when I was distracted by someone saying my name........I failed to see the door to her room swing back and hit me in the face.......

"Are you ok Elixir.......Sorry I forgot the hinge has been repaired"

I clutched my head as I felt the first signs of a headache start to form.

"Its ok I wasn't looking, someone called my name"

I followed Catherine into her room and took a seat.

"Here Elixir, take these pills"

She handed two white pills to me and I swallowed them with water and then turned to face her

"Feeling better?"

"A bit.....wait for them to filter through my system.......now what can I help you with"

"Firstly, the Wednesday mathematics shift......we have had an application received and interviewed the person concerned, they will take over next week......However, you can still have the subject as a back up and there is a vacancy in two weeks thanks to holidays"

"Ok.......shame really, I was enjoying the lesson but I knew it would be part time, thanks for letting me know"

"Secondly.......the school is being painted and we are starting with the biology class and so todays lesson will take place in lecture theatre two"