Early Lunch

I laid back on the bed and waited for the doctor to come back.

"I'm sorry that took so long but I have some good news?"

"Oh what's that then?"

"The next patient has cancelled so you're the last and I have sent the receptionist home for the afternoon"

"Oh right, so how will I get out when this is over?"

"No problem......I can escort you to the door and of course make sure you have the result of your blood test"

I watched as she crossed to the laptop and typed up the details of the examination so far.

"Just two tests to go, so we best get to it......the first examination is the breast test"

"Do I still need to be lying down?"

She looked across at me...

"No, I need you to be stood up for this"

I climbed off the table and awaited instructions.

"The gown you are wearing splits into two so could you unzip the top to halfway"

"Yes I could but my breasts would be on display"

"That's right and the easier way for me to examine them"

I lowered the zip and let my breasts fall forward.....I imagined that her eyes would pop out of the sockets but instead she seemed unparsed by this.

"Please be still, I need to examine for lumps and test for the general shape"

This was the part that I was going to get excited about and in a flash she took my left breast in her hands....she then examined them through a magnifying glass.

"All seems to be in order, no lumps and abnormalities"

I was holding this steady until she rolled the nipple between her fingers and I felt the first signs of arousal start to course through my body but I was determined to not fall apart so quickly.....then she blew on the nipple and I was a quivering wreck, my legs collapsed and I felt disorientated..

"Are you ok?"

"Sorry....cramp"

"Oh that's my fault, I have some slippers......put them on and then we can proceed to the final test, I will of course need you back on the surgical table and I will need to have it facing the webcam"

"For what reason?"

"The camera will record the whole examination and then it can be used to help students in their study........that is if you are ok with this?"

I saw no problem with this and agreed.

"The last test is to do the oral examination........this will of course involve you sitting with your legs open......I will then put a gloved hand along your vaginal lips and with medical lube it will numb the inside passage and allow me to check for any lumps inside......you won't feel a thing until I need to probe deeper"

I awaited the procedure but looked a bit apprehensive...

"Is there anything wrong Elixir?"

"If you have read my personal history you will know that I am a lesbian"

"Yes I have and what is your point"

"Well I get turned on easily and even though you will be probing around inside of me on a purely professional level I might begin to enjoy it"

She paused...

"Would it make you feel any better if I told you that I am a lesbian too?"

That was not an answer I expected but I suppose it made sense...

"I think it might"

"I also had another thought but I think that will be too weird so let's start the examination and see what happens, and if it causes you to get a little bit turned on then I will stop"

So this was it and I climbed back onto the table, removed the remainder of the gown and sat naked with my legs wide open.....she went to a drawer and took out a pair of medicinal gloves, she also took a bottle of lube and prepared to start the examination...

"Lay back and relax.......this will be a little bit cold so don't worry....try and think of something else"

So that is what I did, I tried to think of something else........anything to take my mind off from having her fingers inside my vagina.

Suddenly and without warning she put two gloved fingers inside of me but it was when a flap of skin from the gloves grazed my clit that I shuddered and had to suck in air...she looked up at me

"Are you ok?"

I nodded my head but I wasn't very convincing.

"What's the problem.......be honest?"

"The top of the glove grazed across my clit"

"Oh my, I'm very sorry.......I will try to be more careful"

I felt the lube and then the inside of my legs was instantly numbed which allowed her to probe further and I felt nothing...

"Well Elixir, the good news is that your in fine fettle, no problems whatsoever"

I was a bit disappointed and hoped that she would have caused me to come and it would have at least been relief for myself but it seemed like it was all for nothing.

I got dressed and then sat back down...

"Well I have the results of the blood test"

"And what's the verdict?"

"Everything is fine.......you are the most perfect specimen I have ever encountered......I don't mean to make that sound like you are an experiment but I am very impressed"

I prepared to take my leave of her and waited for Terri to finish her notes and then close up the surgery.

"There is one other thing I wanted to talk to you about"

"OK"

"Take a seat"

So I took a seat.

"Elixir there is something I need to tell you.....don't worry its nothing to do with your health and after I have spoken if you decide you want to see another doctor I will understand completely"

I was really curious at this exact moment.

"OK, go on.......please tell me"

She took a long pause and then began to speak

"When you walked through the door I was instantly captivated by your beauty...you are the first woman I have seen in this office who is even remotely good looking"

"Well thank you for that.........I think your beautiful too"

"Anyway I started to build a profile of my own from your personal information and I was impressed with the way it was being designed"

I was a bit shocked at this revelation but also a bit turned on.

"The physical examination confirmed my suspicions"

"Suspicions?"

"Yes.........it confirmed how attracted to you I am"

"Really.........and did it take having your hands inside my vagina to make you realise that?"

"Well it helped but I worked it out long before that happened"

"So what happens now?"

"Well I need to close up for the night and then I would like to take you out for some dinner and drinks........if you would like that of course?"

I got up from my seat and took her hand.

"I would like that"

And then I kissed her.