French Cuisine

After leaving the surgery, Tess gave me a lift home and we made a promise to meet up later that night.

"Thank you Elixir for allowing me into your life"

"No I should be thanking you........I never expected anything like this to happen"

"I will come and pick you up at about 7?"

"I look forward to it"

I got out of her car and entered the house and was greeted by Lavendar.

"Who was that?"

"If I tell you.......you must promise not to get angry and secondly you must promise to do nothing with the news I am about to tell you"

"That's quite a promise to make....you better tell me"

"The woman in the car was my Doctor"

"Ok what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing you might think but we are going out on a date"

"A Date?"

"Yes you heard correctly"

"So you made an appointment to see a Doctor this morning and now you are dating?"

"That sums it up about right"

"You must be joking.......that can't be legal"

"Well that depends..........if we get on then she won't be my doctor anymore"

"OK that seems better..........any way I need to speak to you about last night"

I was dreading this part of the conversation.

"Lavendar, you were drunk........and it did no harm"

"But you told me how to eat pussy and I know you saw me naked this morning"

"Lavendar, like I said........forget it.........and the alcohol too"

"So are you seeing Jessica tonight?"

"Yes I am..........and as you are going out I will invite her here if that is ok"

"Sure that will be ok"

**

Lavendar had been shopping and we had some prepared fish with fries for tea and then I went upstairs to prepare for my evening.

I decided to take a nice long bath and after stripping off filled it to the brim with hot water and some lovely perfumed bath bombs.

I closed my eyes and began to think back over the events of the day and how it felt when her glove grazed over my clit...the evening promised so much but might deliver so little.

After my bath I wrapped my body into a large fluffy white towel and then went back into my bedroom and thought about what to wear this evening...

After laying everything down on the bed and trying to find a suitable match I chose on a Victoria secrets bra and knickers set, and covered them with a floral shirt and finishing off with skinny jeans, I chose some simple shoes to wear....then I sprayed some perfume through the air and was ready for the nights entertainment...

Just as I was about to head out a car pulled up in front of the house and out stepped a young woman.........I watched as Lavendar approached me and smiled.

"Hello Jessica"

"Hello Lavendar and this must be your beautiful sister"

"Yes it is.........Elixir this is Jessica"