Actions speak louder

walked out of the office in disbelief, Jessica followed me out.

I turned to her.

"I cant believe you are letting her get away with this.......and as for having sex with me.......have you no shame?"

"Catherine promised to make my grades get better"

"You did all this because your grades are suffering.......how naïve and stupid are you........she doesn't care about you, she only cares about herself and her sick mind"

"She wasn't always like that but someone destroyed all her faith"

"Oh right and who was this person"

"That's not important right now"

I was at a loss to understand any of this.

"Come on Jessica be honest with me, how am I on this video?"

"I drugged you"

"You did what?"

"Those pills that my mother is using for the experimentation.........I used those"

"Oh my god......I remember now........heightened sexual awareness"

"Precisely.........but I am not lying when I said that I fancy you"

"But to drug me......that's just..........so wrong"

"I know and I am sorry.........I really trusted Catherine but I guessed she might not stick to her deal so I had a back up plan"

"You did, what was it?"

"I drugged her too and took a video of her using me"

"You did?"

"Yes and I agree with you.....this has to stop"

"But she has the video of me and you"

"No she doesn't.....I activated the video but once it was finished I swapped over the memory sticks, the one she has is the one with me and her on it"

"So whats the plan?"

"I think you should go to the police and present the evidence and then when she plays it and its revealed what she does.....it will be all over"

"I cant tell you how grateful I am Jessica"

"I know but I am afraid I have something else to tell you which is most distressing"

"Whats that then?"

"My mother told me about the pills.......You took a couple of them before"

"Yes I did"

"So did Lavendar and there is a real possibility that you had sex with your sister"