Impossible Evidence

I must admit that using the theatre was a rewarding and enjoyable diversion from a stuffy classroom and the students seemed to think so too.

We managed to cover quite a lot of work and all the students were enjoying getting on with each other.

"The lesson is almost at an end, with Jessica Farrell being away I need a replacement for her to start the next lesson, can I take any volunteers?"

I scanned the room and saw that Manhattan raised her hand and so I kept her back and instructed her on the job I needed her to do....she nodded and agreed to do it.

When the room was empty I decided to go along and see Catherine, but first I paid a short trip to the old biology room to have a look at the new paint job.......there is nothing worse than teaching in a room that looks horrible and then I turned the corridor and saw the room.

I was quite astonished to discover that nothing had been done, no painting at all and I found this to be most curious.....I rushed along to see Catherine, I now had two reasons to see her.

**

I got to her room and knocked on the door.....it opened to reveal....Jessica.

"Hello Elixir.....Ive been expecting you"

"You have?"

"Where's Catherine?"

"Im in here, do come in"

I entered the room to see Catherine dressed or rather undressed in a similar way to last time, this time she was wearing just a bra and suspenders.

"What the hell is going on..........didnt you listen to what I said last time?"

"Yes I did Elixir but it was wrong of you to tell me what to do"

"Catherine.....Principal or not, this is wrong and I wont see it ruining this school"

"I think I can change your mind Elixir"

"Oh yes and how are you going to do that?"

I watched as Jessica crossed the room and opened the laptop on Catherines desk, she then put a memory chip into the slot.

"Please take a seat Elixir.......you might find this arousing or disturbing"

I was directed to a seat and told to watch the projector screen.

At first nothing happened but then I could see that the place on the screen was the lecture theatre that I was teaching in.....the image zoomed out until it took in two women who were writhing on the floor........they were both naked and looked to be enjoying themselves.

"I didn't come here to see one of your porn movies Catherine"

"Watch"

I carried on looking and then the camera viewed in on the two women, they were in a 69 and then one of the women looked up........it was me.......I was horrified and wondered how this could be or how they had got my face onto the body of this person and then I saw the other woman look up........It was Jessica.

Jessica looked over at me and smiled.

"How is this possible?"

"Im afraid I cannot tell you that but it is me and you"

"Why?"

"Ive always wanted you Elixir and Catherine helped me put that plan into motion among other things"

I looked across at Catherine.

"What do you want?"

"You know what I want"

Yes I knew......as long as they had this tape then I could do nothing to move against Catherine, nor could I stop her sick and sordid activities in the school.

I turned to Jessica

"But what about your mother.........how will she feel to know that her own daughter made love to her girlfriend"

She didn't answer this and looked slightly ashamed......perhaps there was a chance after all of stopping all this.

"Ok Catherine, I cannot stop you having your wicked way with all these girls and I wont interfere at all.............you have my word"

"Your word?"

"I have the disk, there is nothing you can do"

And of course she was right.