Interesting

It has been quite an unusual day indeed with a few revelations and something which I should not have seen either, I began to realise that the plan to allow lesbian relationships was being taken to the extreme.

I got home shortly afterwards to discover that Lavendar was crying again and I could no doubt guess as to the reason why.

"Hi Elixir.......You heard about Jessica and Maria?"

"Yes I am sorry"

"Why are you sorry?"

"Remember I brought the two of them together in class, you told me about that"

"I think this happened a long time before then.......Jessica was still seeing maria when she met with me"

"I am still sorry though"

"Actually I am crying because I hate myself"

"Why do you hate yourself Lavendar?"

"Jessica told me about being in love with me and Maria and wanting to still see the two of us"

"Yes I know about that"

"I still want to see Jessica"

"Ok Im not understand this"

"Jessica wants to make a decision between the two of us by having a threesome.........and I agreed to it"

I was shocked, I must admit I did not expect this.

"If you think that is best"

Lavendar stopped crying and hugged me.

"Thanks sis, I knew you would understand"

I went into the kitchen and got myself a sandwich before I prepared to meet with Terri.

"What are you doing tonight then Lavendar?"

"Actually Im going out for a drink with Maria........I felt it was probably a good idea to get to know her before the actual event happens"

"Sounds like a good idea but what about her husband?"

"Im not having sex with him"

"That's very funny, no I mean she is married don't you think its wrong of her to be having an affair"

"Yes I do........but I don't want to lose Jessica and so I have to impress her"

"Ok I wont mention it again........just go out and enjoy the evening"

**

I took Lavendar in the car down to the village square where Maria was waiting and watched as she got out of my car and walked over to where she was standing, they engaged in conversation and then walked to the local pub.......I waited until she was inside and then I walked over to the surgery.

Terri was working late because Wednesday was Physiotherapy class and so I went inside and sat outside in the waiting room.

The class was well attended and I patiently waited until it finished, fortunately that wasn't long and then the door to her office opened/

"Hi Elixir thanks for waiting, you want to come in?"

I walked into her room and she closed and locked it.

"Why did you lock the door Terri?"

"Ive missed you Elixir"

She walked up to me and suddenly we were kissing, she removed her white coat and was stood there in just a bra...

"I want you"

We frantically pulled each others clothes off and I climbed onto the bed, we were kissing and touching each other and then she settled between my legs and began to eat me.........she pushed her tongue inside me and then added three fingers.......this was so wrong...we agreed it wouldn't happen at her work but she was right it had been so long and the more she pumped into the me in response I moaned and eventually came...she swallowed all I had to offer her..