What am I Thinking ?

After Terri had gone I joined Lavendar at the breakfast bar where we ate a lovely Spanish omelette, chocolate brioche rolls and a pot of coffee....I was anxious to know exactly how things had turned out with Maria at the pub last night.

I got the gist from her text but felt that there was so much more to be told from this.......we walked into the front room and sat on seats opposite each other........my sister Lavendar was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a sleeveless top and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why her legs looked so good in the shorts......I know she did a lot of running and I guess it was just silent admiration.

"So Lavendar what happened at the pub last night?"

She sat back and crossed her legs.........I felt my temperature move up a notch which surprised me.....Could I be getting turned on from my own sister......I tried to banish the thoughts and instead concentrate on what she was saying

"I met with Maria and we discussed this plan of Jessica to sleep with both of us......as a sort of experiment to find out which of us she preferred as both a bed partner and someone to socialise with"

"I got that from the text but did something else happen?"

"We had a think about what was being proposed and it excited us but then we realised that one of us was going to lose out and we didn't want that......so we both agreed to meet and have sex with just each other and then if we felt it was right, tell Jessica that we don't need her anymore"

Well I wasn't expecting that in the slightest but I guessed it made sense...........I actually felt sorry for Jessica

"So your meeting with Maria today........Im going to see the conservation of swans this afternoon with her husband so if you want to invite her round this afternoon"

"Thanks Elixir, I will"

She got up out of her chair and came over to me, took me by the hand and we embraced.......It felt good to be so close to my sister but I couldn't believe how I was feeling......my nipples were pertruding from my t-shirt like bullets and that familiar warmth was returning between my legs, I had to get away and after breaking loose I went upstairs to get ready for this afternoon.

**

As I was sat recanting the story of my meeting with Maria, I couldn't help glancing out of the corner of my eye at my sister......I was transfixed by the sight of her breasts which were swaying underneath the t-shirt was wearing.....where had these thoughts come from.........I was becoming slightly embarrassed and when I instinctively gave her a hug in thanks for the suggestions I was mesmerised by how hard her nipples were under said t-shirt and for a moment I imagined lowering my mouth to them.

These feelings were wrong and I ran into the kitchen and took a long drink of water from the tap.......I stood back against the sink and began to think and then just as though someone had clicked their fingers..........the images evaporated from my mind.

I shouted up the stairs to Elixir to let her know that I was going to meet with Maria..........I thought I heard her reply in an appreciative manner and put my coat on and left the house.

**

Once I got into my bedroom I closed the door, stripped off my clothes and laid back on the bed.........I was soaking wet and plunged three fingers between my legs and inside of me......I couldn't get the image of my sisters legs out of my mind and I continued to pummel my fingers in and out of me..........I felt the orgasm approaching all too quickly and with a final scream I came.

I was feeling thirsty again and when I got my breath back I went into the bathroom and ran the water in the sink, grabbed a glass and took a long drink of water......My thirst was quenched and just like lightning the images of my sister faded from my memory.......I stood in the bathroom naked and bewildered as to what I was doing there.