Show me Heaven

The kissing intensified once again and I wanted more.

I detracted my lips and started to undo the buttons on my shirt when Terri stopped me...

"I want you as much as you want me Elixir but we have to make some decisions on the outcome".

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Well we either go ahead and if it all goes well then you find a new doctor"

Or.

"We do the above but I stay as your doctor and tell no one"

And what's the third option.

"Well I can't imagine this evening be a disappointment but we could decide to leave it as a one nighter"

I looked at her.

"Are you serious about option three?"

"Of course I am..........but that's not going to happen is it?"

"Well I hope part of that does happen......I want to make you cum and for you to make me cum too"

Terri stood up and took my hand...

"Let's go upstairs and continue this in my bedroom"

I got up and took her hand and we climbed the stairs to her room...

At the top of the stairs we kissed again and then she opened the door...clearly Terri had hoped this night was going to head this way as the room was filled with aromatherapy candles and the lights were dimmed..

"Oh wow Terri.........the room is beautiful.....I hope you won't be disappointed"

"Elixir there is no chance at all of my being disappointed"

Terri stood back and removed all her clothing and was now standing in front of me completely naked.....I decided to follow suit and removed my shirt and skirt and then seductively removed my bra and knickers.......we admired each other's bodies and let me say I was not disappointed..

We moved over to the bed and laid down...........we kissed and let our hands roam all over our bodies.....I was getting very turned on and responded by grasping her breasts and then putting the nipple into my mouth and biting down........she looked at me with eyes of lust, I obviously did something right.

"Please Elixir......make me cum.......I need your tongue inside me"

Who could possibly say no to such a request but I wanted to feel her fingers inside me again and so we settled into a sixty nine and got each other off...

She was panting in sheer ecstasy...

"Oh my goodness Elixir........yes right there, it feels so good"

I grasped her clit between my fingers and as the moisture between her legs increased I then put my tongue inside of her, she was loving this......and then I received the same feelings as her fingers penetrated between my legs and inside of me..

"Terri, you do that so well"

After we had both cum and untangled ourselves, we sat alongside and just kissed........the taste of each other on our lips and tongue...

I loved the feeling of her tongue inside me and as we laid and kissed she fondled my breasts and tweaked my nipples which made me think back to the examination in the surgery.

We were both out of breath but the experience had clearly been enjoyed by both of us and as for the options, well I didn't care at that moment.

**

We laid in the bed and talked some more...

"So Terri, do you have any family?"

"Yes a daughter"

"Daughter.......I thought you were a lesbian?"

"I am but it's a long story.......I met a guy many years ago and we had a couple of dates but he was hopeless in the sack, except I got pregnant and decided to keep the baby, never saw him again though"

"And since then it's been girls and women all the way"

"Yes that's right"

"So do you see her?"

"Yes I see her, she is 18 and at the University"

"Well I hope to meet her sometime"

"You will do..........I'm not giving up on this.......and I'm not giving up on you"

I felt the same and it wasn't long before we stopped the talk and recommenced the love making.

We were onto round 3 and the bed was getting extremely wet and sticky, I couldn't believe the agility of this woman but then I suppose that's what you get for having sex with a doctor, oh and I was a biology teacher so I guessed this was a match made in heaven...

It was 2am and we finally began to slow down.

"I think it will be a good idea to switch beds"

"Hey it's ok Terri I don't mind sleeping in the wet patch"

"I will have to remember that but I want to sleep with you and feel comfortable"

We got up and went into the bathroom and had a quick shower.

We washed each other and it involved no hanky panky...then she found me a bathrobe and we walked into the spare room, there was an equally lovely bed and we climbed into it and fell asleep.