Lesbian Love

I finished my work in the bursary and went to get some lunch.....unfortunately there was no sign of my sister and after making a few enquiries I was told that she was seeing the Principal.

I couldn't wait.......I was seeing Maria this afternoon and so I decided to walk back home and this would give me just enough to shower and change before she arrived.

It wasn't long before she was going to be here and so I hopped into the shower....unfortunately I didn't get a chance to change when I heard a knock at the door so I grabbed my robe and went downstairs to answer it.

"Well Lavendar........I can see you saved me the trouble of stripping you"

Maria moved into the house, she was wearing a trench coat and stood directly next to me and opened her coat to reveal her naked body beneath.

She stripped off and I did the same with my robe, we were naked and ready to give each other pleasure.....I was already turned on by seeing her body from the graceful elegance of her neck, down to her breasts and onwards down to her strong legs and the bare slit between her legs that was quickly gathering moisture.

My body was not as compact as her own but I watched as she eyed my small breasts and the tuft of hair between my legs......I took her hand and led her upstairs to my bed..

"Ive been waiting for this for so long Lavendar.........I am so pleased to finally have the chance to be with you"

We stood next to the bed and kissed, we moved our hands down each others bodies and I could feel myself becoming extremely wet and turned on......I climbed on to the bed with my head against the pillows and watched as Maria attacked my breasts with her hands and her mouth, she licked across my nipples before sucking them until they were hard and then she moved her body until she was eye level with my crotch....she looked up and grinned at me.

"Im going to make you scream my name"

I prepared myself by gripping the sheets and then I felt it as her tongue worked its way inside me.......she stabbed it in and out and my arousal grew......I was getting wetter and wetter and I could feel my orgasm coming on fast.....my chest began to rise and fall and then I moaned long and said her name over and over as she took me closer and closer to the ultimate pleasure.

I came, she moved back up my body and I captured her lips into mine and tasted myself........I was getting turned on again.

"Its my turn to pleasure you Maria"

I stayed where I was and she put her knees alongside my head and lowered her vagina to my waiting mouth..........i licked my lips and then probed my fingers inside and opened her up.....I could see her glistening pink flesh and as she held her thighs apart I began to eat her.....her juice flowed out like a mini stream into my mouth and I was becoming delirious with the taste of the woman above me.....

We spooned each other and revelled in the afterglow, I was starting to fall in love with this woman........the only problem still standing in my way was her husband.