Clearing the Air

I got dressed and went back downstairs to discover that Lavendar was gone.....I had two hours before the meeting with Mister Carter and so I decided to go to the school and see Catherine...I didn't want any secrets between us and I was sure that Brooklyn had seen me as she was having her unusual punishment administered and besides I had Biology tomorrow and I would be seeing her then........it could be awkward especially as she had come across as exceptionally shy, I wondered if her sister knew about all this.

I opened the door and allowed Belinda to purr for a while...........her engine was a little rusty and I know she liked to 'breathe' before I took control of the wheel...I drove in silence until I got to the school.

I exited my baby and patted her on the hood and then walked into the school, I went up to Catherines room and knocked on the door.

"Come in Elixir"

I opened the door and stepped inside, she was sat behind her desk and dressed in normal attire.

"You saw me drive in?"

"Yes but I was expecting you to drop by my office"

"You know that I saw your 'shenanigans' with miss Brooklyn Bridges"

She looked a bit embarrassed by this, but I knew she felt no guilt.

"Catherine....what you do is your business but you must realise that on school premises it creates a bad impression....Im not going to tell anyone about this in case you were wondering, I just came to make peace with you"

"I know and I want to thank you for your discretion"

"May I ask....if its not too impertinent to do so........Its not just Brooklyn is it........you have been doing this for a while?"

"Yes Elixir.......I guess I should come clean of my 'dirty' antics and yes Brooklyn is one of my subs, actually she is one of five that I have punished in this very office......her sister Manhattan although she doesn't know about Brooklyn and three other pupils which you do not teach........I used to have Jessica as my main sub but she got fed up of it and when she expressed an interest in Maria Carter.......Yes I know all about how that started, well I let her go.......but the urges were still strong"

"Catherine.......I hope you will stop this on school premises or else I will be forced to speak against you"

"I was hoping it wouldn't come to this.......how can you stop me"

I took my phone from inside my bag and played a short video.

"I saw everything from the comfort of the door, and through the mirror..........be assured this is not the only copy"

"You would blackmail me over this?"

"No Catherine I told you, by all means carry on doing what you want and with those girls.......but not on school grounds"

"I guess I have no choice and I should also say thank you"

"I don't hate you Catherine, far from it.......It was actually a bit of a turn on especially when you rubbed the palm of your hand over her ass"

"Very Kinky Elixir, if your ever lonely.........give me a call"

I made a hasty retreat....