Liberty

After my liaison with Maria we agreed to make a go of our relationship and in order to do this we would need to speak with her husband......I didn't want to be seeing his wife behind his back but it turned out to be a lot easier than we thought.

We spent a few more hours enjoying each others bodies but eventually decided to shower together which led to a few more orgasms...........we dried each other off and the dressed and made our next move...

"Im going to ring my husband and get him to come and pick me up"

"Do you want to get this over with now?"

"Yes I do........I want to be with you Lavendar........I am grateful to Jessica and especially for what she taught you......lets just say you turn me on so much"

I felt the same way and before moving with Elixir I had never envisaged an encounter or even a relationship with a woman but the sounds, touches, sight, smell and taste of a woman had driven me to discover something new of which I wished I had known many years ago instead of marrying a man who would eventually make me hate him.

We sat in the kitchen and ate a bowl of fruit and drank coffee as we waited for her husband to arrive.

The moment arrived, I crossed to the door and let him in.

"Hello Arthur"

"Maria..........I take it your wanting to tell me something"

I watched as she took my hand and in that instant he understood.

"Its ok Maria........I have known about your 'preferences' for women for a long time now and you should know that I never had any inclinations to come inbetween what you felt........I know I got jealous and angry but I want you to know that I started divorce proceedings between us.......I have brought the papers and if you sign them we can finalise this"

Maria looked at me and I nodded..

"OK"

He left the house and came back shortly afterwards with a wad of paper in his hand, he handed them to Maria and she signed each of the pages.

"Thanks Maria........and I want to wish you well with your relationship and whether it is with this woman or any others"

He turned around and left.

We hugged and kissed and cried..

"Oh Wow Lavendar.......Im free.......shall we go and celebrate?"