Mother and Daughter

I got back home after 1pm to a deserted house and so I went into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich and a drink.

I ate them at the kitchen table just as the front door opened.....Lavendar was home...

"Hi Lavendar.........I'm glad you are home"

"Hi sis, did you have a good time on your date?"

"It was brilliant......how about you?"

"We'll all I can say is that I am sworn off men forever"

I deduced from this that Lavendar and Jessica had fucked each other again and my sister had enjoyed it so much to make this amazed statement.

"So sis, can I be so bold as to ask something"

"Elixir you can ask anything of me"

"I'm guessing that the two of you did more than just talk.......did you receive or was it a bit of both"

She looked at me pensively...

"I know what you think........it's all new to me and I'm happy to take but that's far from the truth and although I am sure you don't want to know about my sexual exploits.........I ate her pussy and loved it"

"Your right I didn't need to know that but it pleases me to know that you are making a new start in life and new choices too"

"Well I am really happy"

"That's good Lavendar because I have something important to ask you"

"Is it good news?"

"It's something I want to ask you"

She sat at the table and waited for me to speak

"You had a good chat with Jessica, did you talk to her about family?"

"Yes we covered mostly everything about each other"

"Ok, do you know anything about her mother?"

"Oh yes....she is a doctor, her name is Terri and she is also a lesbian......didn't you say that the doctor you saw was called Terri"

"Lavendar I know you are not that naïve and I'm sure you can connect the dots to the answer"

She paused long and then her eyes threatened to leave their sockets

"You have got to be kidding"

"I'm afraid it's true......You are dating the daughter of the woman who I had a date with"

"But they have different surnames"

"The surname that Jessica has belongs to her father.........Terri uses her own surname"

"Oh wow.........that's so weird yet so........I don't know........fated?"

"It doesn't change anything but I wonder what Jessica will think when she finds out her mother is dating me"

"What should we do?"

"We don't need to do anything just yet......Terri is not seeing me for a couple of days............don't forget we have our first semester day tomorrow, lets gets that out of the way and then see what happens".