Prologue

"AHHHH!!!!!" Jack screamed as Lorena did the same when they clashed wood swords together.
"I'm gonna get you Jackie," Lorena smiled as she clashed swords with him once more.
"In your dreams sucker,"
Jack began twirling around causing Lorena to be confused as he took the time to trip her on the ground and pointed the sword at her throat as he smiled.
"Ha, I win,"
"You cheated," she pouted as he helped her up.
Jack giggled as clapping was heard.
"Very well done you two," dad says coming in Jack's room with his pirate hat on.
"DADDY!" They yelled in sync running up to him and hugging him.
"Hey kids how are you?"
"Good I beat Lorena in a sword fight,"
"Only because Jackie cheated,"
He chuckled.
"I saw what happened Lorena you need to work on what your enemy is planning,"
"Yes daddy," she said in a sad voice as she looked down at the ground.
Captain Teague lowered so he was at her level.
"Hey it's okay baby girl Jackie will teach you everything he knows about Pirate sword fighting I taught him myself,"
"Yeah and one day when I become captain I'm going to make you my first mate sis," Jack said causing Lorena to smile.
"Really Jackie you would?"
"Of course but your foot work needs to be better,"
"Aye Aye Captain Sparrow, daddy how long will you be home for?"
"Not long kiddies daddy's busy I came by to check on you two where's yer mum?"
"She went to the store Jackie was left in charge, I wish you can stay daddy,"
"Oh I do too sweetie yer dad has to go back out into the sea,"
She nodded her head as she and Jackie gave her dad a huge hug.
"I'll miss you dad," they both said before he hugged both of them back.
"Love you kids but I have to go the ship can't leave without his captain,"
Teague went to leave as the kids watched him leave.
"Wow, just watch Lorena I'll be a better captain than da ever was,"
"And I'll be a great first mate better then the one he has now," Lorena said as the two giggled as they had there swords out.
"Okay now let's get to practicing we have many years till we are experts,"