Chapter Five

The man Lorena was seeing before her was beautiful. He had long black hair that was pulled back into a pony tail, he's slender and had a handsome face with beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Lorena couldn't stop staring at him as he calmed the donkey down. Jack was looking at her questionably as he saw his sister began drooling for the welp, this was Lorena Sparrow a woman who falls for no man he wonders what she's thinking in that head of hers.
"Right where I left you," his smooth playful voice sprung out but frowned as he sees the hammer which Lorena was using to try and get the chains off earning a sharp glare from Jack about leaving evidence behind. "Not where I left you," he also noticed Lorena's hat as it was a gift from her brother so long ago it was a pirate hat with a colorful feather attached to the side. Will went to touch it when Lorena unleashed her sword and tapped the man's hand with it smirking.
Will was lost for words at the beautiful woman in front of them as there eyes locked. She was unlike any woman he's seen and he hated to admit but she was more beautiful than Elizabeth. Her long black hair pulled into a bun, tanned but fair beautiful skin, perky breasts that are bouncing in front of him, she had the looks and the charms as he swallowed the erge to look at her breasts.
"You're one of the pirates they're hunting,"
Lorena smirked as she walked her way around Will studying him like he's her Prey. She grabbed onto his shoulders with her hands and leaned into his ear.
"Indeed I am, you seem somewhat familiar to me. Have I threatened you before?" She asked gently blowing on his ear as he turned around and began backing away but only ended up with Jack standing behind him with his sword pointed out.
William was out numbered as two pirates were pointing there sword at him.
"And you're the other pirate they are hunting and to answer your question I make a point of avoiding familiarity with pirates,"
"Ah, well then it would be a shame to put a black mark on your record. Lorena come, if you'll excuse us," Jack said as Lorena walked over towards him as the two try to make there way out but a sword was drawn causing them to stop as Lorena smirked liking the man already.
Lorena placed her sword on Will's her smile never faltering.
"Do you think this wise boy crossing blades with a pirate?"
"Lorena," Jack warned having his protective side come out.
"Oh Jackie I'm just having some fun," she says her smirk still played on her face.
"You both threatened Miss. Swann,"
"Only a little," Lorena says making her first move as Will stepped back blocking her attacks as she kept swinging at him.
"Lorena enough," Jack says serious as Will gained the upper hand when she was distracted and flinged her sword the other way as she turned back gasping at Will.
"I don't like to fight woman,"
"I'm no ordinary Woman as you can see I'm a pirate, I'll leave this to you Jackie go get him bro," Lorena says smiling as she left to pick up her sword.
Lorena was watching the fight as Will fought Jack back all the way until his back hit the wall.
"You know what you're doing. I'll give you that but no more fighting with me sister. Excellent form but hows your footwork?" Jack asks stepping to the left as they battled again. "Very good. Now I step again," he says moving to the right as they swung a little having Will point his sword towards Jack as he swipped it away smiling. "Ta, Lorena," Jack called grabbing onto Lorena's hand who was sitting on a barrel watching the whole thing with interest.
Lorena yelped as Jack grabbed her waist moving her out of the way as a sword flew past them having it land on the door getting stuck. Lorena tries to get it out but was unsuccessful after a few tries she lets it go as Jack tries it out himself. Lorena smirked having Will smirk back at her, this woman was intriguing to him as her brown eyes seem to sparkle when she spoke.
"That is a wonderful trick except once again you are between our way out. And now you have no weapon," Lorena says unleashing her sword walking up towards Will.
Will grabbed a sword as it was in a hot tip.
"I wish not to use this upon you don't want to be getting your beautiful features burned," Will says but his eyes widened as Lorena smirked but she frowned when Jack appeared beside them having him in front of Lorena in a protective stance.
"I see your very protective of her," Will states smiling.
"She's me little sister it's my job to do so," he says unleashing his sword as they began to fight with each other.
Jack hid behind the pole as his blade crossed with Will's hot one causing the donkey to start moving as sparks arise. Will tried impaling Jack but he blocked him as they began to fight around the swords that were twirling around as Lorena looked up fascinated by them.
"Who makes all these?" She couldn't help but ask as Will swung at Jack having him block Will with his sword.
"I do!" he answered her without looking as he continued to fight her brother. "And I practice three hours a day,"
"You need to find yourself a girl mate!" Jack says attacking Will on a pole as he ducked and attacked Jack again as there blades crossed. "Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet," Jack says as Lorena found Will gazing at her causing Jack to do the same as anger flared within him. "You're not an eunuch are you?"
"I practice three hours a day so that when I meet a pirate, I can kill it!" He shouts swinging at Jack as he back away toward a cart that sways under them.
They continued sword fighting as Lorena couldn't watch any longer when she saw Will hooking a knife in Jack's irons hanging from his left wrist and throws it up so it is embedded from the beam above.
"JACK!" Lorena shouts unleashing her sword.
"NO LORENA STAY OUT OF THIS!" He shouted as Jack swung at Will with one hand as he hits a loose board which throws Will off the cart.
He falls back as Jack hooked his legs on the board and tried to pull himself free. As soon as he did Will climbed back on but was thrown up into the rafters he cuts it down as Jack was thrown up into the rafters as well, they continue to fight from beam to beam as Lorena's worries only worsened for Jack's safety when she caught his sword that fell from above.
"JACK!" Lorena shouts as he swings down from the beam throwing sand into Will's face as Lorena rushed up to Jack giving him a quick hug before Will turns around with a pistol to his face.
"You cheated,"
"Pirates," Lorena smirks before she turns to see the doors rattling.
Lorena also takes out her pistol and points it at Will having him look at her with amused eyes.
"Move away," she says as Will blocks there exit.
"No,"
"Please move," Jack tried only causing him to shake his head.
"No! I cannot just step aside and let you two escape,"
"This shot was not meant for you," Lorena says cocking her gun about to shoot but she felt something shatter on her head before darkness consumed her.
"LORENA!" Jack shouted about to bend down to help her but he too was swallowed into darkness.