Chapter One

"Jack you know we're going to die right?" Lorena asked clutching onto her brother as the boat was sinking.
"Dear sister do you have faith in me?" Jack asked looking over at her.
"Well.... Is that a trick question?"
Jack rolled his eyes at his sister as he notices three pirate skeletons hanging with a sign that said "pirates be warned". Jack elbowed his sister as she grunted and was about to yell at him, but saw the pirates hanged and copied her brother who had his hat down in respect. The two reached the dock as the boat was sinking lower having Lorena be the first one off as Jack follow behind her.
"What hey. Hold up, there you two. It's a shilling to tie up your boat to the dock and I shall need to know your name,"
"I am-"
"What d'ye say to three shilling G's and we forget the names?" Jack asked standing in front of his sister.
"Welcome to Port Royal Mr. And Mrs. Smith,"
"Ummm.... he's my brother I am not married to him,"
"My apologies miss.,"
She nods her head as her and Jack began to leave but not without Jack taking the money pouch.
"Dear sister please allow me to do the talking you were about to ruin everything if you told him our names,"
Lorena sighed as she crossed her arms.
"You can't do everything your self Jackie besides I wasn't giving them my name,"
"This dock is off limits to civilians," a guard says stopping Jack and Lorena.
"I'm terribly sorry I didn't know. If I see one, I shall inform you. immediately. Apparently there's some sort of high toned and fancy to do up at the fort, eh? How could it be that two upstanding gentlemen such as yourselves did not merit an invitation?"
"Someone has to make sure this dock is off limits to civilians," Murtogg says looking at the two.
" It's a fine goal to be sure but it seems to me that a ship like that makes this one here a bit superfluous, really," Lorena says pointing to the Dauntless.
"Oh, the Dauntless is the power in these waters, true enough, but there's no ship as can match the Interceptor for speed,"
Lorena grinned as she stepped forward towards Murtogg smiling.