Chapter Sixteen

"She goes free!" Will shouts pointing his pistol at Barbossa.
"What's in your head boy?"
"She goes free!"
"You've only got one shot and we can't die,"
"Please don't do anything stupid," Lorena says worried filled in her voice.
Will looked at her apologetically before he pointed the pistol to himself.
"You can't. I can," he says causing Lorena to gasp.
"NO!" She shouted as she was about to run towards him but the pirates grabbed her causing her to trash around in there grip before giving up as she watched helplessly.
"Like that," Jack mumbled.
"Who are you?"
"No one he's no one. He's my brother in law lawfully married to my sister. They've been happily married for years," Jack tried as Lorena and Will looked at each other blushing before looking away.
"My name is Will Turner. My father was Bootstrap Bill Turner. His blood runs in my veins,"
"He's the splitting image of ol' Bootstrap Bill come to haunt us," Ragetti gasped shock filled in his voice.
"On my word do as I say or I'll pull the trigger and be lost to Davy Jones' Locker,"
"Name your turns Mr. Turner,"
"Lorena and Elizabeth goes free,"
"I agree for Elizabeth but I cannot for Lorena,"
"What?" She asked shock before looking at him.
"Your to valuable for me to lose," he said licking his lips as a pirate smacked her arse causing her to gasp as tears fell from her eye.
"Barbossa," Will threatens as he cocked his pistol hand directly on the trigger.
Barbossa gritted his teeth but he knows the next they meet he will get his way with her.
"Fine anything else?" He asked as Jack was pointing to himself.
"And the crew the crew are not to be harmed,"
"Agreed,"
•°•°•°••°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"Uhhh.... Will," Lorena says as she was the first one on the plank.
She turned back to look at him as Will looked back at her shock on his face.
"Go on cutie go! Walk the plank or we'll change our minds," Pintel says as Lorena looked at him.
"Barbossa you lying bastard! You swore they'd go free,"
"Don’t dare impugn me honor, boy. I agreed they'd go free, but it was you who failed to specify when or where.  Though it does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don’t it lads? Especially Sparrow," Barbossa says to Lorena licking his lips again as she growled and turned around.
"I'll kill you Barbossa mark my words ya bastard,"
"You know before you go you should give us one last treat by taking off your cloths for us," he says as the boys whistled.
"Fuck you Barbossa,"
"Already have," he says grinning as Lorena gasped and closed her eyes unable to look at Will who gave her a disbelief look.
"Lorena did Barbossa-"
"Too long," Bo'Sun announced before hitting the plank with his foot as Lorena hit the water.
She popped back up as everyone was laughing at her.
"Hey you gave me one shot last time!" She called out as a pistol was thrown into the water.
She swam back under to get it before swimming towards the island.
"I swear I'm going to kill you Barbossa don't know how but I will trust me," she mumbled before sitting on the island with wet clothes as Elizabeth merged next to her with a roll of her eyes.
"Oh great it's you,"
"Gotta problem with me?"
"Yeah I do, you stole Will from me,"
She rolled her eyes getting up from the island and walked away.
"Look it was Will's choice not mine okay sure we fooled around but never meant to actually fall in love with each other,"
Before anything more was said Jack emerged from the water as he looked around until he spotted his sister as he went over to her and kissed her head.
"You okay?" He asked concern in his voice.
"Yeah I'll manage Jackie,"
"That’s the second time we've  had to watch that man sail away with our ship," Jack says as the two look back at the Pearl that was disappearing.
"Well Jackie at least we know what to do now," Lorena says untying the ropes on his wrists as he grins.
"I like the way you think sis," Jack says as the two walk away from Elizabeth.
"But you two were marooned on this island before, weren’t you? So we can escape in the same way you two did then,"
" To what point and purpose, young missy? The Black Pearl is gone and unless you have a rudder and a lot of sails hidden in that bodice  unlikely  young Mr. Turner will be dead long before you can reach him,"
"JACK!" Lorena shouted knowing full well how she feels about him.
"Sorry but I'm only telling the truth sis, this is where we had it last time yes?" Jack asked as he knocks on a tree trunk and walk four steps as he jumps up and down a few times.
"But you’re Captain Jack Sparrow and first mate Lorena Sparrow. You two vanished from under the eyes of seven agents of the East India Company. You two sacked Nassau Port without even firing a shot. Are you two the pirates I’ve read about or not? How did you escape last time?" Elizabeth asks as Lorena growled and turned around to face her with anger in her eyes while Jack was getting the rum.
"Last time… we were here a grand total of three days, all right? Last time the rumrunners used this island as a cache. Came by, and we were able to barter a passage off. From the looks of things, they’ve long been out of business. Probably…have your bloody friend Norrington to thank for that," Lorena says as Jack comes out with three bottles of rum in his hands.
"She's not lying," Jack agreed as Lorena looked over at him.
"So that’s it then? That’s the secret grand adventure of the infamous Jack Sparrow and first mate Lorena Sparrow? You two spent three days lying on a beach, drinking rum?!"
"Welcome to the Caribbean Elizabeth," Lorena snapped grabbing her bottle from Jack as he handed Elizabeth hers.
"Jack if I am wanting to forget what Barbossa's done to me I'm going to need more than one bottle of rum," Lorena says walking down the cellar as she went and grabbed one more bottle.
"Just don't drink yourself to death sis can't afford to lose you,"
"What has Barbossa done to you?" Elizabeth wondered causing Lorena to wince.
"Let's just say I had a very unpleasant visit from Barbossa okay," she responds opening the cork to the rum.
Elizabeth gasps piecing it together.
"Lorena did he-"
"I dont want to talk about it," she snaps before taking her first swing and walking away.
"It's best if you don't ask her about it she's still recovering," Jack says standing beside Elizabeth who frowned and looked after Lorena.
"I feel ashamed. I yelled at her and everything without knowing what she's been through,"