Chapter Eighteen

"I don't care for the situation any attempt to storm the cage could turn into an ambush," Norrington says as Jack and Lorena were in a boat with the soilders.
"Not if you’re the one doing the ambushing. Lorena and I go in, we convince Barbossa to send his men out with their little boats. You and your mates return to the Dauntless and blast the bejesus outta them with your little cannons, eh?" Jack asks as he puts an arm on Norrington’s shoulder. What do you have to lose?"
"Nothing I'd lament being rid of," he says peeling off Jack's arm.
"Now, to be quite honest with you, there’s still a slight risk for those aboard the Dauntless which includes the future Mrs. Commodore," Lorena says as she looked over at the Commodore with a smile.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°°••°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°°••°•°•°
"Beg pardon," Jack and Lorena says as they pushed through the crowd of pirates.
Lorena was First as Jack was behind her, she was determined to get to William Turner before it's too late.
"Begun by blood-" Barbossa began as they were still pushing through pirates.
"Excuse us," Lorena says as she pushes to the front with Jack right beside her.
"LORENA! JACK!" Will says excited as him and Lorena locked eyes with each other.
"You came for me Lorena," Will says causing Lorena to smile.
"Of course I did you'd think I'd let this fool kill the man I love?" She asks causing the pirates to gasp as Barbossa had a look of anger on his face.
"S'Not Possible,"
"Not probable," Lorena says with a smirk upon her face.
She was ready and determined to Kill Barbossa for everything hes done to her.
"Lorena where's Elizabeth?" Will asked as he began to regret asking as he saw the hurt in her eyes for a split second before answering his question.
"She’s safe, just like we promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really except for me and Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman,"
"Shut up Lorena! You're next after round two," Barbossa says as he leans in to slit his throat.
"You don't want to be doing that mate," Jack says causing Barbossa to stop.
"No I really think I do,"
"Your funeral," Lorena adds on.
"Why don't I want to be doing it?"
"Well, because," Lorena began as she pushed a pirate’s arm off his shoulder. "Because theHMS Dauntless, pride of the Royal Navy, is floating just offshore. Waiting for you," Lorena said as Jack nodded in agreement.
"Just hear me out, mate. You order your men to row out to the Dauntless. They do what they do best. Robert ’s your Uncle,Fannie ’s your Aunt, there you are with two ships. The makings of your very own fleet. ‘Course you’ll take the grandest as your flagship, and who’s to argue? But what of the Pearl ? Name me Captain and Lorena first mate, we'll sail under your colors, I’ll give you ten percent of me plunder and you get to introduce yourself as…Commodore Barbossa. Savvy?" Jack asks with a grin on his face.
"I S'pose in exchange you want me to not kill the whelp?"
" No, no, not at all by all means, kill the whelp. Just not yet. Wait to lift the curse until the opportune moment. For instance-Lorena begins as she picks up a few medallions. "After you’ve killed Norrington’s men." Lorena pauses as shethrows them back as she speaks. "Every… last… one," she slips a coin in her pocket as William Caught on as he had a fake hurt look in his eyes.
"You two been planning this from the beginning. Ever since you both learned my name. Did you ever love me Lorena?" Will asked as Lorena turned her head away causing Barbossa to smile.
"Aw Love, ye see Turner the only person who Lorena loves is me,"
"Yeah after what you did to me you think I will ever love you? I never loved you!"
"Lorena," Will whispered with sorrow in his eyes.
"A man needs his pleasure dear and you were the only woman who gave us such pleasure,"
"You didn't have to take it by force!"
"I want fifty precent of your plunder," Barbossa says changing the subject.
"Fifteen," Jack argues back.
"Forty,"
"Twenty five and Jack will buy you the hat. A really big one. Commodore," Lorena says as Jack looked at her causing her to grin back at him.
"We have an accord both of ye," he says grabbing Lorena and Jack's hand shaking it.
"All hands to the boats!"
"Ye heard the captain!" Lorena shouts out causing Barbossa to glare at the two.
"We apologize. You give the orders," Jack says as Barbossa grins.
"Gents.... Take a walk," Barbossa says as the pirates walk away.
"Not to the boats?" The siblings asked at the same time causing Barbossa to roll his eyes.
•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Jack and Lorena were looking at treasure as Lorena found a beautiful gold red heart shape necklace that captured her eyes as she put it on. She giggled while twirling around.
"William how do I look?" She asked as he was being guarded by other pirates.
"You look amazing as always Lorena," he responds causing her to giggle as Jack looked at the two.
"must admit, Lorena, I thought I had ye figured. But it turns out that you’re a hard woman to predict. And that's why I fancy ya,"
"Me? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest woman you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly… stupid," she says as she unsheathes a pirate’s sword and throws it to Will Lorena starts fighting with Barbossa.
"LORENA!" Jack yelled worry filled in his voice before he turned to kill other pirates.
Barbossa was throwing blows at Lorena as Lorena was blowing blows at Barbossa having both of them block each other's attack. Lorena swung at Barbossa when she had an opening as she cutt off his hat that contained feathers. Barbossa came back at her fierce as she had a hard time keeping up with him. There swords clashed together as Barbossa began speaking.
"You’re off the edge of the map, lass. Here there be monsters,"
Lorena ran up towards the moonlight having Barbossa follow her.
He knocked her down as she looked up at Barbossa.
"You can't beat me Lorena," Barbossa says grinning.
Lorena grabbed her sword as she impales him with it as he sighs and takes it out as he impaled her in the stomach. She gasped as Barbossa leaned against her ear.
"Nothing personal lass I still fancy ye,"
"LORENA NO!" Jack and Will yelled as Jack had a sign of tears in his eyes.
He never cried he's Captain Jack Sparrow but when it comes to his only family member who he loves and protects dearly, all his emotions come out from within him. Lorena staggered back into the moonlight showing her skeleton self as Jack's eyes went wide.