Chapter Seventeen

"We're devils and black sheep and really bad eggs. Drink up me 'earties yo ho! Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me!" Elizabeth, Jack, and Lorena shouted as they were dancing around the fire singing and dancing.
Lorena was half way done with her second bottle completely forgetting whatever happened that made them trapped on the island. She was so drunk that Jack had to keep her away from the fire whenever she got to close to it.
" I love this song! Really bad eggs! Ooh," Jack says as he falls to the ground taking Lorena along with him as she giggled. When we get the Pearl back, we're gonna teach it to the whole crew, and we’ll sing it all the time!" Jack said excited taking another swing as did Lorena.
"And me and Will will be singing it all the time together can't wait to claim what's rightfully ours big brother,"
"And you two will be positively the most fearsome pirates in the Spanish main," Elizabeth says plopping down next to Lorena.
"Not just the Spanish main Elizabeth The entire ocean. The entire wo’ld. Wherever we want to go, we’ll go. That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails that's what a ship needs but what a ship is…what the Black Pearl really is…is freedom," Lorena says taking another swing of her rum as she turned to see Jack had passed out over the amount he had.
"Lorena.... It must of been terrible for you to be trapped on this island,"
She shrugged her shoulders.
"Not really. I had my brother with me we always stick together no matter what I remember Jack always putting myself before him and he still does to this day. I'm thankful for someone like Jack Elizabeth, I'm proud to be called a Sparrow. Half the time I have no idea what I'll do without him,"
"You two seem really close together. I wish I had a sibling to protect its lonely when your the governor's daughter,"
"Well Elizabeth maybe if you stop fighting with me over Will you could be like a little sister to me,"
"Miss. Sparrow.... I’m not entirely sure that I’ve had enough rum to allow that kind of talk," she said causing Lorena to shrug.
"Suit yourself,"
"To freedom," she says raising up her half bottle of rum.
Lorena smiled and clinked the glasses together.
"To the Black Pearl," she says before taking a final drink before she passed out laying on Jack's chest.
•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°°•°••°•°°•°•°•°•°•°°•••°•°•°•°•
Lorena yelped when Jack stood up and began running. She was on the ground with her head pounding as she saw smoke and fire as she gasped and ran after Jack.
"No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade! The rum!" Jack and Lorena shouted when they were beside each other.
"Yes the rum is gone,"
"Why is the rum gone?" The both asked in sync.
"Would you two stop it? It's freaking me out when you two talked at the same time! One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men and woman into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me, do you really think that there is even the slightest chance that they won’t see it?" She snapped looking at the two siblings.
"But why is the rum gone?” Jack asked as Lorena whimpered at the loss of rum.
Elizabeth huffed and sat on the island.
"Just wait, Captain and first mate Sparrow. You give it one hour, maybe two, keep a weather eye out and then you two will see white sails on that horizon,"
Lorena growls as her and Jack took out there pistol but decided against it as the two began walking away having Lorena mimick Elizabeth's voice.
"“Must’ve been terrible for you to be trapped here, Lorena. Must’ve been terrible for you.” Well it bloody is now!" She shouted having Jack looked a her confused.
"Am I missing something?"
"Yes you were too drunk to listen in on our conversation which is sad because I had two bottles and you only had one and yet you passed out before I did,"
"Well the good news is there be no living with her after this," Jack says as the two spotted the Dauntless.
"Ughh Jackie were gonna die before I get to see Will again. Oh well he was here for Elizabeth anyways,"
"It's okay dear sister William is just a phase to you right now. You think you love him because he's the only man on the ship besides me who is attractive,"
"You don't know what I feel towards him Jack I know in my heart I love him, he makes me feel special," she says causing Jack to roll his eyes.
"But we've got to save Will," Elizabeth protested as Jack and Lorena were roughly put aboard the ship.
"No. You’re safe now. We will return to Port Royal immediately, not go gallivanting after pirates!"
"Then we condemm him to death," Elizabeth snapped causing Lorena to gasp.
"No," she whispers looking down as Jack placed a comforting arm around her as she leaned on his shoulder.
"The boy’s fate is regrettable, but, then, so was his decision to engage in piracy especially with two wanted pirates,"
"To rescue me. To prevent anything from happening to me,"
Lorena cleared her throat before she began speaking as she moved away from Jack and towards Norrington as she smiled and gave him a flirting look.
"If I may be so bold as to inject my professional opinion. The Pearl was listing near to scuppers after the battle. It’s very unlikely she’ll be able to make good time. Think about it. The Black Pearl . The last real pirate threat in the Caribbean, mate. How can you pass that up?" Lorena asks with a smile as Jack grinned at his sister as she thought the same thing he did.
"By remembering that I serve others Miss. Sparrow not only myself," he hissed giving her a glare.
"Commodore please I beg  you, please do this for me as a wedding gift," Elizabeth says as Lorena gasped as she nodded her head at her with a small smile.
"I know you love him and he to you," she mouthed causing Lorena to smile.
She might like Elizabeth after all.
"Elizabeth. Are you accepting the Commodores proposal?"
"I am," she responds with a proud smile on her face.
"A wedding I love weddings... Drinks all around,"
"And dancing and music," Lorena cut in twirling around as Jack grinned as he grabbed her hand and began twirling her properly like they were dancing causing her to giggle as everyone stared at the two as Jack stopped and sighed as they both put out there hands.
"I know clap them in irons right?"
"Mr. and Miss. Sparrow , you two will accompany these fine men to the helm and provide us with the bearing to Isla de Muerta . You two will then spend the rest of the voyage contemplating all possible meanings of the phrase “silent as the grave.” Do I make myself clear?"
"Inescapably clear," they both said at the same time causing Norrington to raise his eyebrows.