Chapter Nineteen

Jack had a proud smile on his face for his sister. Barbossa had a look of shock on his face as Lorena was looking at her boney hands.
"That's interesting at least now I know what I look like as a skeleton when I die," she says showing the Medallion in her hand as she grinned. "I couldn't resist mate," she says as the two began battling once more.
Lorena stepped out into the moonlight as she began striking at Barbossa causing him to block her attacks. Lorena had the upper hand as she pushed Barbossa back into the moonlight showing her skeleton self.
"So what now, Lorena Sparrow? Will it be it two immortals locked in an epic battle until Judgment Day and trumpets sound?  Hmm?"
"Or you could surrender and make my brother captain once more," she says causing Barbossa to leave the moonlight as he attacked her.
Lorena jumped back into the moonlight and jumped back down as she strikes at Barbossa as he strikes back at her. Barbossa slapped Lorena pretty hard enough to knock her down.
"ARR!" Barbossa yelled laughing as Lorena began running off.
"LORENA DO YOU NEED HELP?!" Jack shouted as he sliced a pirates head off.
"IM GOOD JACKIE!" She shouted back as she sliced her hand as her blood covered the Medallion. "WILL!" She shouted as she wondered where Elizabeth came from before tossing the Medallion to Will as he caught it.
Barbossa aimed his pistol at Jack as he was running towards them making sure she was okay.
"JACKIE NO!" Lorena shouted before a shot was heard.
Shocked Jack looked down as he saw that he wasn't bleeding, Lorena's gun was smoking as Barbossa turned to look at Lorena as Jack fired his shot in Barbossa's stomach.
"Ten years you two carried that pistol, and now you both waste your shot,"
"They didn't waste it," Will says causing Lorena to smile as he dropped the medallions in the chest.
Barbossa's sword dropped to the ground as he opens up his coat revealing his two shot wounds as he looks at Lorena.
"I feel.... Cold," he says as he falls dead to the ground as an apple rolled out of his hand.
"LORENA! JACK!" Both siblings yelled as they ran at each other as they gave each other hugs.
"Bugger I was so worried about you," he whispered in her ear as she smiled.
"You worry to much I told you I can handle myself,"
"That you can baby sister,"
"Lorena," Will called walking over to her as she released the hug and walked over to him.
"So what now William Turner? What becomes of us? A pirate and a blacksmith," she says wrapping her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist.
"Like I said, I'll follow you anywhere you go Sparrow,"
Elizabeth was fumming with anger as Lorena closed her lips on his. The kiss itself was magical as Lorena messed with the buttons on his shirt causing him to groan when she raked her hands underneath his shirt. Will began kissing back fiercely as lust began to cloud his mind. This woman makes him go crazy as he slipped hid tongue in her mouth causing her to moan as it echoed around. Lorena played with his nipples underneath his shirt twisting and pulling at them causing him to groan as he pulled her closer. Once they were at his full hardness she began scratching down his chest leaving claw marks
"You make me go crazy," Will breaths before moving back to her lips once more.
Lorena giggled as she pulled away having Will whine at the loss as she could see his hardness in his jeans.
"Will Turner who knew you'd get it that easy," she laughed causing him to blush.
"It's your fault you used those delegate hands of yours,"
"Once we get back to the ship I'll show you what I have if you show me yours," she whispers as Jack cleared his throat.
"Now if you two are done with the flirting and said romance I'd like to say something. If you were waiting for the opportune moment for my sister…that was it. Now, if you’ll be so kind, we'd be much obliged if you’d drop us off our ship,"
"I'm coming along with," Will announced as he wrapped an arm around Lorena.
"Lad when we first met you said you hated us pirates, never wanted anything to do with us pirates,"
"That was before I fell in love with one of them and she's standing right here,"
Jack rolled his eyes not liking one bit the man Lorena chose.
"Well boy let's get one thing straight. If you hurt my sister in any kind of way you'll be swimming with the fishes with your guts pulled out savvy?"
Will was rowing back to the Dauntless as The Black Pearl wasn't there.
"I'm sorry guys," Elizabeth whispers as Lorena leaned on Jack's shoulder.
"We'll never get our pearl back Jackie,"
"They've done what's right by them dear sister, can't expect more than that," he says as he wrapped an arm around her.
•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°°•°°••°••°•°•°••°•
"Jack and Lorena Sparrow, be it known that you two have-"
"It's Captain Jack Sparrow," Jack interrupted as the two were back in Port Royal about to be hanged with millions of people watching as they were at the gallows.
"Yeah and first mate Lorena Sparrow,"
"for both of your willful commission of crimes against the crown. Said crimes being numerous in quantity and sinister in nature, the most egregious of these to be cited here with piracy, smuggling, impersonating  officers of the Spanish Royal Navy, impersonating a cleric of the Church of England-"
"Ah yes remember that dear sister?" Jack asked grinning at Lorena as she laughed.
"Yes I must say that was a fun adventure,"
"sailing under false colors, arson, kidnapping, looting, poaching,brigandage, pilfering, depravity, depredation, and general lawlessness. And for these crimes you have been sentenced to be, on this day, hung by the neck until dead. May God have mercy on both of your souls,"
"I love you Jackie I truly do,"
"And I love you baby sis. At least we get to die together,"
"Yeah I just never thought it end like this,"
"We at least need a couple more years,"
"Indeed,"
William was pushing through the crowd as he showed up at the top where Elizabeth was.
"Governor Swann. Commodore. Elizabeth. I should have told you this from the first day I met you. I loved you back then but my heart belongs to another I'm in love with Lorena I'm sorry," he says walking away as Jack and Lorena were being put in a noose around there neck.
 "Move!" Will shouted as he throws two swords as Jack and Lorena falls through, the swords sticks in the wood as Jack and Lorena has a foothold; he fights to the gallows and there cuts Lorena first as she quickly kisses him then Jack free; they fight all the way up to a tower where they are cornered by Norrington’s men
"I thought we might have to endure some manner of ill-conceived escape attempt but not from you," Norrington said as Lorena was in the middle of Jack and Will.
"On our return to Port Royal , I granted you clemency. And this is how you thank me? By throwing in your lot with them? They're Pirates!"
"And a good man with the woman o love!" Jack and Lorena points to themself proudly, mouths “That’s me.” "If all I have achieved here is that the hangman will earn three pairs of boots instead of two, so be it. At least my conscience will be clear,"
"You forget your place, Turner,"
"It’s right here…between you, Jack and Lorena," Will says wrapping an arm around her waist.
Jack notices the parrot as he nugged Lorena as she looked up and smiled.
"Well! We're actually feeling rather good about this," Jack says grabbing Lorena as Will follows them.
 "I think we've all arrived at a very special place, eh? Spiritually…Ecumenically…Grammatically? I want you to know that I was rooting for you, mate. Know that. Elizabeth …it would never have worked between us, darling. I’m sorry. Will are you sure you want to travel around with us said pirates?" He asked as he turned to face Will as he was behind them.
"Yes I will for Lorena,"
"Good then. Friends! This is the day that you will always remember as the day that –" Jack began but falls off the battlefront taking Lorena with him.
"LORENA!" Will shouts jumping after her.
Jack, Lorena, and Will is heaved aboard the Black Pearl.
 "I thought you were supposed to keep to the Code?" Lorena asks Gibbs as he helped her up.
"We figured they were more actual…guidelines," he responds before helping Jack and Will up.
Cotton hands Jack and Lorena's hat.
"Thank you," they both said.
"Captain and first mate Sparrow the Black Pearl is yours,"
Jack walks over to the helm as Lorena smiled at him.
"On deck, you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Let down and haul to run free. Now...bring me that horizon," he said as he hums and takes out his compass. And really bad eggs…drink up, me 'earties, yo ho,"
Lorena took Will's hand and lead him below deck where the rum cases were located. Will raised an eyebrow at her.
"What are we doing here?" He asked curious.
Lorena wrapped her arms around his neck as she leaned towards his lips.
"I want you Will, so take me," she says as Will's eyes widened.
"But Lorena what about what Barbossa-"
"It's in the past, right now you're all I ever wanted," she says before sealing her lips with his.
A/n: FINISHED! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND VOTES! I SWEAR I NEVER THOUGHT THIS STORY WILL MAME IT BUT BECAUSE OF YOU MY FANS I CONTINUED ON TILL THE END! THE NEXT STORY SHALL BE POSTED SOMETIME SOON LOOK FOR IT IN MY PUBLISHED BOOKS FOR A STORY CALLED Sparrow's Sister Double The Trouble. UNTIL NEXT TIME!