Chapter Ten

Lorena leaned against Will when she saw some woman look at him with lust, when they made eye contact Lorena gave them the death glare.
"I just don't understand it Will, Jack and I go through everything and he's keeping this from me,"
"I know it hurts and I don't understand it either but he did tell you he was going to tell you later right?"
Lorena sighed as she frowned.
"Obviously he was lying I know my brother when he lies he wasn't going to tell me the plan, I need a drink,"
"No what you need is to have some fun,"
Lorena smirked up at Will as she had a sparkle in her eyes.
"Didn't know a blacksmith such as yourself would give into me so easily," she teased in his ear nibbling on it as she snuggled her face into his neck planting light kisses on it.
Will knows he should object but he found himself not being able to. Lorena was touching him in ways that'll leave a man wanting more. Her fingers were so soft when they lightly scratched down his chest under his shirt. Will came back to reality when he moaned at the loss.
"What kind of fun were you talking about?" Lorena asked as Will looked at her.
"Why'd you stop?"
"You want more? I'd love just to tear you open right here and now but remember this whole voyage is about getting your bony lass back remember?"
"Oh her, I mean yes I remember come with me," Will said grabbing her hand dragging Lorena away from the tavern.
She felt a pair of eyes on her and she knew they'd belong to Jack, he was staring at his sister wondering why they left there post.
"Ye don't want to hurt your sister that why she's not with us?"
"Aye, if she'd known i was using Will she would end up hating me she denies it but I see that look on her eyes for the boy and the way he looks at her,"
"You feel a bit uncomfortable yes?"
"Yes she's my sister and a pirate. As soon as we get his bony lsss back she'll be left heart broken and betrayed,"
"Unless of course if the boy chooses her instead but it's a slim chance," Gibbs shrugged before taking a sip of his rum.
Will took Lorena to a quieter part of Tortuga without any loud noise in the background but the sound of soft music was being played.
"This was the type of fun you mentioned?"
"Yes, yes it was," he says placing his arms around her waist.
"What about the-"
"Let's forget about her for right now and enjoy ourselves,"
Forget about her? What was Will talking about? Elizabeth the woman who he loved was in danger and yet here he was his arms wrapped around another girl as her arms laced on his neck as her head was on his shoulder. He needs to stop with whatever he might have with her but at the same time he didn't want it to stop. Will fancied this woman and he wasn't afraid to admit that.
'but she's a pirate' his mind argued as he released Lorena and twirled her around causing her to giggle as he brought her back towards his chest.
"Thank you Will this wasn't the evening I had in mind arriving here," she says snapping Will out of his thoughts as she sighed into his chest.
"Did you enjoy your surprised evening instead?"
"I would be lying if I said no," she says as the two locked eyes with each other.
Lorena began leaning in closer towards his lips as Will began doing the same.
'Stop it he's a blacksmith your a pirate it would never work' her mind echoed as she was inches away from his lips.
"I want to know what it tastes like," she whispered a her breath hit Will's lips.
"Then by all means taste it," Will agreed as he couldn't stop saying the things he'll know he going to regret later.
"I can't," Lorena says coming back to her senses as she pulled away from Will.
"What's wrong?"
"What's wrong is that this is wrong. You have somebody else Will it wouldn't feel right," she said causing Will to sigh. "Besides I'm a pirate it wouldn't have worked. Thank you for the evening," she said walking away from Will.
Will couldn't be even more frustrated on what just happened. Her pink delegate lips were just about to land on his. She was right in someway she's a pirate but why is he so attracted to her in ways he can't imagine? The whole point of this voyage is for Elizabeth not for him to be chasing after a pirate Woman.
"Ah sister I was just asking around about you," Jack says meeting her halfway.
"Why would you care where I am? You don't trust me remember?"
"Your my sister of course I trust you but look the thing me and Gibbs were talking about was getting a crew and taking back our beloved Pearl of course after we save Turner's woman,"
"Jack that's a suicide mission besides you heard Twigg and Kohler the other day Barbossa still fancy's me,"
"I won't let the bastard touch you and you know it but we have proper leverage,"
"Leverage?"
"Yes," Jack said and nodded his head towards Will who was walking towards them.
"No, Jack I can't let you do that,"
"And why not I wonder?" Jack asked with a mischievous grin on his face.
Lorena angrily pushed Jack as he staggered back a little surprised.
"I do not love him," she denied in a hard voice while glaring at Jack with crossed arms.
"What's going on another fight between you two?" Will asked confused as to why Lorena was in a foul mood.
"Yeah you could say that. I'm going in for a couple of drinks," Lorena says without looking at Will as she walked back in the tarven.
Once she was gone Jack turned to Will as he began walking towards him as he walked back.
"Let me get this thing straight my sister may deny it but you don't. I see the way you look and act around here. The only reason why your on our voyage is for that oh what's her face woman and here you are getting comfy around my sister I'm not liking this your the welp who will hurt her in the end for choosing the other woman instead of her. I suggest you put some distance between you two for a while, don't go near her, don't talk to her, don't even look at her Savvy?"
Will sighed but hesitated to nod his head as Jack smiled.
"Good then we have an accord. I'm going to order us a room Lorena with me while you sleep by yourself. Get up early tomorrow we have a big day ahead of us," Jack says before walking back inside.