Chapter Fifteen

Jack paced around in the brig worried as hell for his sister. He couldn't be there to protect her and he sworn an oath to himself that he would always be there for her. Jack had a sense of duty the first moment he laid his eyes on her when she was born. He knew from a small lad that he had to protect her no matter the cost yet he's failed her. The door to the cell opened as the pirates laughed when they threw Lorena in there.
"Be ready for round two lassie," they said before closing the cell and leaving.
Jack scrambled to his sister who laid in nothing but undergarments covered with  bruises.
"Lorena, Lorena can you hear me?"
"NO LEAVE ME ALONE! JACK! JACK WHERE ARE YOU?!" Lorena screamed with a frightened voice as she felt someone hold onto her.
Lorena thrashed around trying to get free thinking that it was one of the pirates who did her wrong.
"Lorena it's okay it's just me.... Lorena it's okay," she heard her brother whisper in her ear as she clutched onto him and began sobbing.
"Big brother I was so scared, Barbossa and his crew they..... He....-"
"Hey, hey it's okay you don't have to explain things to me. Just know the first chance I get I will kill Barbossa you can count on that,"
"Please Jack. Promise me something," she says slowly calming down.
"Anything,"
"Let me kill Barbossa please. After what he's done to me I have to kill him please let me,"
Jack had a small smile as he patted his sister hair.
"Just don't get yourself killed luv, your all I've got left,"
"I won't Jackie,"
As soon as those words left her mouth a hole was blown into the side of the ship having Jack cover Lorena with his body as he moves to the other side.
"Stop blowing holes into our ship!" Jack yelled as Lorena grabbed his shoulder and noticed that the door was open as Jack had a smile on his face.
"Shall we go sis?"
"Indeed we shall big brother,"
When Jack and Lorena got on deck a pirate a one that Lorena recognized who did her wrong was about to swing over to the Interceptor but turned him around as she smiled at him.
"Remember me?" She asked before punching the pirate into the water as Jack looked over at his sister.
"Proud, very proud," Jack says before grabbing the rope with one hand and his sister around the waist with the other.
"Let's go," he said before swinging onto the Interceptor.
"Jack! Lorena!" Gibbs called as Jack handed Gibbs his empty flask.
"Bloody empty," Jack mumbled as Lorena gasped when she saw Lizzie in trouble as her instincts kicked in and went over to protect her.
"What happened to her? She looks different,"
"Barbossa the bastard that what,"
"You mean he-"
"Yes and I couldn't do anything to stop it I blame meself for not protecting her," he said watching her fight off some pirates before fighting off some of his own before Gibbs could respond.
"That's not very nice," Lorena said before killing the pirate. "Where's the Medallion Elizabeth?"
"WRENCH YOU STOLE WILL FROM ME!" She shouted as she was about to slap her but she caught her wrist as Elizabeth's eyes widened when she saw the scars and bruises on her face, arms, and legs. "What have they done to you?"
"Don't worry about it it's none of your concern. Wheres Will?" She asked as Elizabeth gasped before running having Lorena follow her as Will was trapped below under a grate.
"Will!" Lorena and Elizabeth screamed as Will smiled when he heard Lorena.
"Lorena it's so good to see you I'm so sorry for what I've-"
"Don't apologize Will your in danger right now Elizabeth help me," Lorena says as they both tried getting the grate free but it wouldn't bust.
"We can't move it," Lorena says tears in her eyes as Elizabeth gives up.
"Lorena in case I don't make it out alive I love you. I always have since the first we met, I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry but my heart yearns for you!"
"Oh William I can't deny it any longer for my brothers sake, I love you too but I'm a pirate,"
"None of that matters now Lorena. I'll follow you everywhere Pirate or not,"
Lorena smiled at him but not before she was roughly grabbed by a pirate having memories rush back to her as she thrashed around in his grip.
"PLEASE NO MORE!WILL!" She screamed out fear coursing through her veigns.
"LORENA NO!" Will shouted back as Water was creeping up higher and higher.
•°•°•°°•°••°••°•°•°•°••°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°
"If any of you so much as think of the word Parley I'll have your guts for garters," Pintel says to the crew that was tied up to the mast.
Meanwhile fear strikes across Lorena's face as Barbossa had an arm wrapped around Lorena's waist as she struggled to get free.
"Ye did me good in me pleasures the question is if your ready for it again?" Barbossa whispered in her ear before she struggled some more.
"JACK!" She screamed frightened as Jack was only a distance away about to go get her but an explosion was heard as everyone looked towards the interceptor as Lorena's heart broken in two.
She just discovered the love of her life who is gone lost to Davy Jones locker as a tear fell from her eye.
"WILL!" Lorena yelled out as Barbossa scolded and looked down at her.
"You love him don't ye?" He asked jealously filled in his voice.
When Lorena didn't answer his anger only got the best of him.
"Well since he is no more the only thing you have left now is the crew to love if I can't have you no one will," he says before pushing her to the crowd.
The pirates began feeling and touching her as she trashed around again as they tore off her clothes.
"JACKIE HELP ME!" Lorena screamed out as she tries fighting the pirates away from her.
"BARBOSSA!" She heard a familiar voice say making everyone stop in there tracks.
It was Will who stood above deck with a gun at his hand as Lorena breathed a sigh of relief hope washing over her.
"Will," she had breathed out as a smile came to her face.