Chapter Seven

Lorena woke up to hearing Jack trying to pick a lock with a bone.
"Morning Jackie,"
"Ah, good morning dear sister,"
"Any luck?"
"Nope but I'll keep trying,"
Jack suddenly stops when he heard footsteps as he lies down in the cell having Lorena follow his moves as her head was on his chest as he wrapped an arm around her.
"YOU SPARROW'S!" Lorena heard the same man who's been haunting her thoughts as she opens one eye to look at him as his eyes landed on hers for a brief second.
"Aye?" They both said together.
"You guys are familiar with that ship The Black Pearl?"
"We've heard of it," Lorena answers raising her head from Jack's chest.
Will looks over at the beautiful woman in front of him despite him worrying over the fact Elizabeth was taken he stopped for a moment taking a look at the girl who was staring right back at him with a smile playing on her beautiful lips. Jack seemed to notice as he coughed loudly gaining Will's attention as he sadly tore his gaze away from her.
"Where does it make berth?"
"Where does it make berth? Have you not heard the stories Captain Barbossa and his crew of miscreants and perverts sail from the dreaded Isla de Muerta . It's an island that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is," Jack says sitting up with Lorena who was putting her hair back into a bun.
"You should leave it down more often I like it," Will commented as Lorena stopped working on her hair as she blushed at him causing Will to smirk before becoming serious to Jack again. "The ships real enough. Therefore it's anchorage must be a real place where is it?"
"Why ask us?" Lorena asks calming down from her blush as she finished tying her hair in a bun.
"Because you're both pirates," Will hissed causing Lorena to roll her eyes.
"And you want to turn pirate yourself is that it luv?" Lorena asked with a twinkle in her eye as Will hit the bars in anger.
"Never! They took Miss Swann,"
"Oh, so it is that you've found a girl. I see. And now you can keep your lovey dovey eyes off me sister. Well, if you're intending to brave all, hasten to her rescue and so win fair lady's heart you'll have to do it alone, mate. I see no profit in it for us," Jack said looking at Will in the eyes as Lorena frowned.
'Damn. Why are all the cute ones taken?' she thought to herself as her frowned deepened.
"I can get you guys out of here,"
"Hows that? The keys run off," Lorena pointed out the obvious.
"I helped build these cells. These are half pin-barrel hinges," he says as he picks up a bench and places it at the bottom of the cell door. With the right leverage and the proper application of strength... the door will lift free," Will responds as Lorena was pretty impressed with the boy.
"What's your name?" Lorena couldn't help but ask as Will smiled at the girl as his eyes met hers.
"Will Turner," he says having her eyes slightly wide as she looked at Jack causing him to look back at her.
"That will be short for William , I imagine. Good, strong name. No doubt, named for your father, eh?" Jack asked making a small wink at Lorena so Will wouldn't see.
"Well Mr. Turner , we've changed our minds. If you spring us from this cell we swear on pain of death we shall take you to the Black Pearl and your bonny lass. Do we have an accord?" Jack asked as he took out his hand.
"Agreed," Will says shaking Jack's hand.
"Agreed. Get us out, see sister dear we get to live for another adventure,"
"Yeah until were caught again," she mumbles as Jack took her hand and rolled his eyes.
"Heard that,"
"Hurry. Someone might of heard that," Will says lifting the cage free causing Lorena to smirk.
"Wow who knew you could be so strong," she says impressed bitting her lip as Will gave out a chuckle.
"Well when your a blacksmith you can get quite build up I must say," he says as Lorena flashed a grin at him.
"Not without our effects," Jack suddenly says as he wasn't liking the idea of his sister liking the welp.
He doesn't want to see her get hurt in the end.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
"We're going to steal a ship? That ship?" Will asks glancing at the Dauntless.
"Commandeer. We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term. One question about your business, boy, or there's no use going. This girl - how far are you willing to go to save her?" Jack asked as Will looked at him straight in the eyes.
"I'd die for her," he says causing Lorena to wince as Jack squeezed her hand in comfort before letting go.
"Oh good no worries then," Jack says causing Lorena to hit him in the ribs.
"Jack you wouldn't say that about me if it were me instead of her,"
"Now sister that is a totally different conclusion. I'd travel the seven seas just to find you because your my baby sister,"
"I'm not a baby anymore Jack,"
"Ummm... guys-"
"I'm ten years older then you so that makes you the baby of the family therefore my baby sister,"
"Just because your older then me doesn't mean you get to treat me like a child. I know how to protect myself I've been sailing under you for years,"
"Guys maybe we should-"
"Indeed that's true but shall I list out the many times that I've saved your arse from harm? Let's see, Sao Feng, Barbossa, Barbossa's crew, and-"
"And how many times have I saved your arse? Shall I list them out? Let's see-"
"GUYS THIS IS NO TIME FOR FIGHTING THE SHIP REMEMBER?!" Will shouted fed up with the fighting as the two looked at him.
"Right let's go," Jack says leading the way as Will rubbed his temples.
"Are you guys always like this?" He asked walking along side Lorena.
"No were usually close he's my brother though we argue from the to time," Lorena responds shrugging her shoulders.