Chapter Three

"Will you be saving her then?" Lorena asks the two guards taking off her effects.
"I can't swim,"
Lorena rolled her eyes.
"Pride of the King's navy you are do not lose these," Lorena says handing her effects to them as she jumped in the water.
"LORENA!" Jack shouted quickly stepping out of his effects going in after his little sister.
Lorena was at the bottom of the ocean when she heard a vibrating noise when the girl hit the bottom. She doesn't stop as she lifted her up as she saw Jack beside her grabbing onto her other side. When they popped back up they took a breath as they popped back down as Lorena handed Jack the girl and used her knife to cut her dress open as she begins to swim back up with Jack holding the girl as they both gasped for a breath. Lorena coughed up some water as they both made it to the docks.
"She's not breathing," Murtogg announced.
"Move," Both Jack and Lorena says as Jack cuts open her corset having the girl cough up water.
"Never would of thought of that,"
"Clearly you've never been to Singapore," Jack mumbles as Lorena winced at his words causing him to give her a sad glance.
"Where did you get that?" Lorena asked causing Jack's eyes to widen when he saw the medallion.
"On your feet, both of you," Commodore says pointing his sword at Lorena and Jack.
They slowly got up as Jack pushed Lorena behind him so the sword was only pointing at him as Lorena put her hand on his shoulders to see what was going on.
"Elizabeth are you alright?" Governor Swann asks.
"Yes I'm fine,"
He looks over to Murtogg who was holding the corset in his hands.
"Shoot them,"
"No don't harm my sister," Jack says in a serious voice.
"Father! Commodore, do you really intend to kill my rescuers?"
"I believe a thanks is in order," Commodore says holding out his hand as Jack hesitates but excepts the hand shake as he pulls up his sleeve to reveal he was a pirate. "Had a brush with the east Indian training company did we pirate? And what about your sister over there?" He asks looking at Lorena.
"Leave her out of this," he hissed glaring roughly at him.
"Hang them,"
"Keep your guns on them men. Gillette fetch me some irons. Well, Well Jack Sparrow isn't it?" He asks seeing Jack's tattoo of flying Sparrow's.
"Captain Jack Sparrow if you please sir,"
"Ah, and how can I forget a beautiful face such as yours? You must be Lorena Sparrow,"
"First mate Lorena Sparrow," she growled out getting out from behind Jack as she was beside him.
"Well I don't see your ship captain,"
"We're in the market as it were,"
"She said they'd come to commandeer one," Murtogg points out pointing at Lorena.
"Told you she was telling the truth. These are there's sir," Mullory says handing Norrington the siblings effects.
"No additional shots nor powder. A compass that doesn't point north. And I half expected it to be made of wood. You two are without doubt the worst pirates I've ever heard of," he says inspecting our effects.
Lorena smiled as she stepped up to Commodore getting in his face as she creases his cheek with her hand.
"But you have heard of us," she says smiling as Commodore grabbed her wrist.
"Touch me again pirate and you will be immediately sent to the gallows," Norrington threatened as Gillette came back with two sets of chains.
She got out of his grip and went to stand next to Jack who was being chained as Gillette also chained her.
"Commodore I must really protest,"
"Carefully Lieutenant,"
"Pirates or not these two saved my life,"
"One good deed is not enough to redeem them of lifetime of wickedness,"
"Though it seems enough to condemm them,"
"Indeed," Gillette agreed as he stepped away from Lorena.
"Finally," Jack whispers putting his chains over Elizabeth neck.