Chapter Four

"No don't shoot!" Governor Swann says with panic in his voice.
"I knew you'd warm up to me. Lorena dear please come. Commodore Norrington my hat and our effects please," Jack says as Lorena was beside him when Norrington hesitated causing him to pull the chains on Elizabeth's neck tighter.
"If you truly care for the girl I suggest you give it to us now," Lorena says with a devious smile as he handed over our effects.
"Elizabeth. It's Elizabeth isn't it?"
"It's Miss. Swann to the both of you,"
"Miss. Swann if you'd be so kind as to put on my sister and I effects. Come come dear we don't have all day if you'd be very kind,"
"You're both despicable," Elizabeth calls out causing Lorena to smile.
"Sticks and stones Swann. We save your life and now your saving ours were squared," Lorena says after Elizabeth puts on her effects.
"Gentlemen, m'lady, this is the day you will always remember that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow and first mate Lorena Sparrow," he says pushing Elizabeth towards the crowd and grabs Lorena's waist. Jack grabs a rope and pushes the lever as they both go flying into the air. A beam lands in the wood causing the shoulders to fall into the hole as Lorena was holding onto Jack while they were swinging around.
"Now will you shoot them?" Governor asks.
"OPEN FIRE!" Norrington yells as Jack and Lorena were being shot at.
"HOLD ONTO ME LOVE!" Jack shouted as Lorena held onto him tighter while they were both being shot at.
They both landed on top of the mast as Lorena releases Jack, having him hold her hand so she wouldn't fall over. Jack releases her hand as he throws his chains at a rope and looked towards Lorena.
"Sis follow after me," he says sliding down on the rope as Lorena did the same after him.
Jack waits for Lorena before he grabs her hand and begins to run while they were both still being shot at. They ran down towards the bridge as people were ducking as Lorena yelped when she felt pain coming from her arm. Jack looked back at his sister to see that she's been shot as he grabs her hand tighter and runs into the Smithy's shop and set Lorena down on the barrel.
"Jesus Lorena you got Shot," Jack says worried filled in his eyes as he rips a piece of his shirt and ties it around Lorena's arm as it was bleeding.
"I'm okay Jack I'll survive,"
"Good," he says kissing her forehead. "I don't know what I'll do without you," he says as he leaves when he saw a man on the ground past out.
Lorena saw Jack poke the man, rolling her eyes as she grabs a hammer and tries to break the chains off. She ignored the pain in her arm as she did so as Jack came to stand next to his sister.
"Ummm sister dear,"
"What?" She asks hammering it a few more times as memories of the Black Pearl begin to reappear.
Before Jack and Lorena were marroned on an island, Hector Barbossa Jack's second mate was always fond of her. He'd tried to get close to her even as far as almost raping her if it wasn't for her brother storming in there cabin. He was arguing with Barbossa about it and attempted to shoot him but that's when they seized both of them, Barbossa tried keeping Lorena but as protective as Jack is let's just say it gets bad to get on Jack's bad side especially if his sister is involved.
"Did you hear a word I just said?" Jack asks as Lorena stopped hammering.
"No say again?"
Jack rolled his eyes as he went towards the hot rod and gently touched the donkey with it.
"Tada," he says proud look on his face as the crate with the swords started rolling around.
Jack places his irons on the wheels as they grinned together before snapping in half.
"Now you sis," he says as she walks towards him and did the same as Jack.
"Oh, that was easy what now?"
"Now we run," he says about to grab her hand but the door to the shop begins to rattle.
"Jack," Lorena whispered as Jack grabbed her hand and they both hid behind the barrel just as it opened revealing a deviously handsome man in Lorena's eyes.