Chapter Nine

Jack, Lorena, and Will were on Tortuga a familiar home to them as Lorena smiled. A drunkard came up to them as he smiled up at Lorena. Lorena remembered him as tall, muscular, and wonderful man in bed. She forgot his name though it's been too long.
"Lorena baby I was wondering when you were coming back to me. I started to get worried," he said in a slurred voice as he brought her to his chest as Lorena smelt the rum on his breath.
Lorena stiffed out a fake smile as she placed her lips closer to his.
"You missed me that bad did you?" She asked giving him a wink.
"Yes I can't stop thinking about you, why don't you come over to my cabin and have a little fun?"
Before she could answer someone ripped her away from him as Will placed an arm around her waist bringing her closer to him glaring at him.
"And who might you be?"
"My name is William I suspect you back off of her before you end up with a missing limb tonight," Will threatened in a dangerous voice as Jack watched with interest.
Will didn't know what he was doing, he had a sense of anger flowing in him when this man came up to Lorena, why was he feeling this way? He just met her and yet he's already doubting his love for Elizabeth what's his problem?
"I can do whatever I want and if I want Lorena than I'm taking her," he said causing her to yelp when he pulled her away from Will and into his arms.
"Will maybe you should just leave I'll be fine,"
"No," Will says taking out his sword aiming it at the man. "I'm not letting him touch you,"
The man in return took out his own pistol and pointed it at Will.
"Can't survive with a bullet in your head," he says about to shoot the pistol when Lorena gasped and quickly took his arm and put it up in the air having the bullet go upwards instead.
"WRENCH!" He shouted angry and drunk as he backhanded Lorena causing her to fall down to the ground.
Another pistol was heard as the man felt something cold and metal against his head.
"Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow Savvy?" Jack asked in a serious voice as he had anger in his eyes.
Lorena was down on the ground when Will ran next to her hoisting her up as she put her arms around him. The man growled and spit on the ground.
"Whatever plenty more whores for me anyways," the man mumbled before getting up and walking away.
Jack put his pistol down and looked at his sister in worry as Will had his arm wrapped around her as the two were hugging each other.
"Thank you Will," Lorena whispered in his ear before letting go.
Will smiled as he placed his hand on her cheek stroking the pain away that she felt.
"You're welcome Lorena anything just to keep you safe,"
Jack cleared his throat loud enough to break the two out of trance.
"Lorena dear are you alright?"
"I'm fine Jackie thanks for helping out back there I owe you one,"
"Yeah you owe me a lot of things," he mumbled as the three continued walking. "More importantly, it is indeed a sad life that has never breathed deep this sweet, proliferous bouquet that is Tortuga , savvy? What do you think? Other than what just happened with Lorena," Jack asked Will as he turned and frowned as he saw Will gripping on Lorena's waist as he looked around.
Jack realized it's only been a day and the two were getting close to each other, too close for his liking.
"It'll linger,"
"I'll tell you mate, if every town in the world were like this one, no man would ever feel unwanted,"
A woman with too much make up walked up to them as Lorena recognize her to be Scarlett.
"SCARLETT!" Jack shouted happy as she slapped him causing his face to be turned around. "Not sure I deserved that,"
"Hey Lorena," Scarlett says with a smile on her face.
Lorena knew Scarlett because of Jack and she guessed they could be considered friends.
"Hey Scarlett,"
"Whos the man with you? He yours?" She asked with a smile toward Will who rose an eyebrow.
Lorena released Will from his hold as he looked at her confused.
"No he belongs to someone else,"
"That's too bad I would of liked hanging with him, nice seeing you again," she says waving before walking away.
"GISELLE!" Jack shouted bringing her back to reality as another one of Jack's woman came up to him.
"Who was she? Who are you?" She asked placing her hands on her hips.
"I'm Lorena Sparrow his sister,"
"What?" Jack asked confused before slapping Jack causing Lorena to giggle. "I may have deserved that and it's not funny Lorena," he complains rubbing his sore cheek.
•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°••°°•°•°•°°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•
"Curse you for breathing, you slack-jawed idiot! Mother's love! Jack ! Lorena! You two should know better than to wake a man when he's sleeping. 'S bad luck," Gibbs says as they found an old friend in a pigs pile as Jack and Lorena both threw a bucket of water on him.
"Ah, fortunately I know how to counter it. The man who did the waking buys, the man who was sleeping, a drink. The man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking," Jack says confusing Gibbs for a second before nodding his head.
"Aye, that about do it," he says as Will throws another bucket of water on Gibbs. "Blast! I'm already awake!"
"That was for the smell," Will commented causing Lorena to laugh as he grinned at her.
They entered the tavern as Gibbs went on ahead to find Jack and him a seat.
"Keep a sharp eye both of you," Jack says as he was going to turn and leave, but Lorena placed a hand on his making him stop in his tracks.
"Wait I'm not apart of this?"
"No sis your not,"
"And why's that? We've always been apart of everything together,"
"Sis don't make this difficult just watch with Will and I'll tell you everything later I promise,"
"You don't trust me do you Jack?"
"That wasn't what I-"
"Oh really? Cause that's exactly what I heard," she says before grabbing Will's hand and walking away with him to stand and guard the place.
Jack sighed when he sat down with Gibbs.
"She ain't lying what's with a change of heart over your sister?" He asked as Jack took a swing of his rum.
"She's getting too close for comfort with the boy she'd end up telling him the plan," Jack mumbles while looking at his sister as Will wrapped an arm around Lorena's shoulder.