Chapter Twelve

It was morning when Lorena awoke as the bright sunlight blinded her eyes for a few seconds before finally adjusting to the sun. She heard soft snoring next to her as she looked to see Jack sleeping on the opposite side of her as she lightly smiled. He truly looked peaceful in his sleep. It's only when he's awake he's a pain in the arse. Lorena quietly got out of bed and opened the doors to see the storm has cleared. She leaned on the railings enjoying the fresh air until she felt someone beside her.
"Your up early," Will's voice sounded as Lorena smiled up at him.
"Well when one has been in the cabin all night you intend to get up early,"
"Do you regret what happened last night between us?"
"No, in truths I've had a dream about you last night," Lorena says putting her hands around Will's neck as he pulled her closer to him.
"Oh and what is that said dream about I wonder?" He asked as Lorena leaned in towards his lips as her breath hit his face.
"You and I, I and me, us in bed...... together," She whispered causing Will to blush.
"That kind of dream?"
"Yes oh Will even if it was a dream you were so good to me. I wish not to of woken up from it for I know it to not really happen,"
"Who said it wasn't going to come true?"
"William Turner are you implying that you want to do such activities with a Pirate? The captain's sister on the ship?"
"I could be," he answered as she connected his lips on hers.
Jack woke up in his cabin alone as he groaned. Usually Lorena was with him whenever he wakes up. He sighs having his clothes dried from last night as he opened the door to his cabin to find a sight that he did not want to see. Lorena and William were in said make out session as she pushed him back towards a pole without breaking the kiss. Jack was flaring with anger.
"That bastard I thought I told him to stay far away from her," he mumbled walking towards the helm pulling out his compass.
"Dead man tells no tales," the Parrot squawked causing Will and Lorena to break the kiss as her head rested on his chest.
•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•
The crew was up as everyone looked at the railing to see ships wrecked everywhere. Will was beside Lorena when Gibbs came up to them.
"Puts a chill in the bones how many honest sailors have been claimed by this passage."
"Well I'm going to talk to my brother," Lorena says putting her hand on Will's shoulder before leaving.
"What's between the two of ye?"
"Can't honestly say,"
"I can tell ye like her alot by that look in yer eye son. I thought this whole voyage is about Miss. Swann?"
"It is about her, but when it comes to Lorena I seem to forget about Elizabeth for a moment,"
"You love her?"
"I don't know my mind says Elizabeth but my heart wants Lorena,"
"She's a beauty I'd give ya that but don't go fooling around with her. She is the captain's sister and as long as them two been together he's very protective of Lorena,"
"How is it that Jack came by that compass?" Will suddenly asked changing the subject as he watched him and Lorena speak in hushed tones.
"Not a lot’s known about Jack and Lorena Sparrow before they showed up in Tortuga with a mind to go after the treasure of the Isla de Muerta . That was before I met them, back when he was Captain of the Black Pearl and Lorena was First Mate of the Black Pearl,"
"What? They failed to mention that," Will says hurt in his voice as he looked at Lorena as she was getting angry at Jack.
"Don't deny it I saw it dear sister," he heard Jack say as Lorena huffed and turn around. "I just don't want you to get hurt in the end,"
"Well, they play things closer to the vest now. And a hard-learned lesson it was. See three days out on the venture the second mate comes to them and says everything’s an equal share. That should mean the location of the treasure, too, so Jack gives up the bearings. That night there was a mutiny. They marooned Jack and Lorena on an island, but his second mate fancied Lorena he tried keeping her with him but ol' Jackie here got very angry with his second mate and threatened to slaughter the whole crew. He laughed at it until Jack stabbed one of his men in the chest making his second mate let go of Lorena  and left them to die but not before they’d gone mad with the heat," Gibbs said bringing Will back to reality.
Will almost missed the part where his second mate fancied Lorena. He can see why Jack's always protective of her.
"Ah. So that's the reason for all the," Will says mimicking Jack's hand gestures. "And why he protects Lorena the way he do?"
"Reason's got nothing to do with it. That's Jack's sister he's always had this duty to protect her with all his might. Now Will , when a man and a woman is marooned they are  given a pistol with a single shot – one shot. Well it won't do much good hunting or to be rescued. But after three weeks of a starvin’ belly and thirst, that pistol will start to look real friendly. But Jack and Lorena escaped the island, and they still has that one shot. Oh, but they won't use it, though, save for one man. His mutinous second mate," "Barbossa," Will growls out clutching his fists.
"Aye,"
"How did Jack and Lorena get off the island?"
"Well, I’ll tell ye. They waded out into the shallows and there they waited three days and three nights till all manner of sea creature ‘came and acclimated to there presence. And on the fourth morning, he roped himself a couple of sea turtles, lashed ‘em together and made a raft with Lorena on his back,"
"He roped a couple sea turtles with Lorena on his back?" Will asked not believing the story but he guesses Lorena will tell him the true story later.
"Aye sea turtles,"
"What did he use for rope?" Will asked as Jack and Lorena showed up next to them.
"He used human hair from his back," Lorena says making a disgusted look on her face. "No woman should have to see that,"
"Let go of the anchor sir!" A crew member yells.
"Young Mr. Turner, my sister and I are to go ashore," Jack says as Lorena climbed down onto the long boat with Will.
"Captain! What if the worst should happen?"
"Jack don't you dare," Lorena warned him as Jack ignored her.
"Keep to the code,"
"Aye the code," Gibbs agreed as Jack climbed down into the long boat.
"What code is Gibbs to keep if the worst should happen?"
"Pirates code William. Any man that falls behind.... is left behind," Lorena answers while looking at Jack as he was rowing them to shore.
"No heros amongst thieves eh?" Will asked trying to joke as Lorena only frowned.