Chapter Six

Lorena groaned as she woke up to hearing voices.
"Come here, boy. Want a nice juicy bone? Come here. Come on," some prisoners say waving a bone to a dog with the keys.
"Jack," Lorena moaned out laying her head on his shoulder.
"Yes sister dear?"
"Are we in jail?" She asked causing him to chuckle.
"Yes we are, You can keep doing that forever, the dog is never going to move," Jack says as the prisoners stopped and turned at the two siblings.
"Oh, excuse us if we haven't resigned ourselves to the gallows just yet, but it's a shame to see the pretty lass hang she'd be a real good use to us," a prisoner said whistling as Jack growled.
The sound of him hitting the bars startled Lorena as Jack had that look in his eyes that could kill.
"Ye touch me sister and you'll be the ones who hang savvy?"
"Jack," Lorena said rolling her eyes as she sighed and shook her head.
The prisoners kept quiet as Jack sat back down and crossed his arms.
"Jack you know I'm not a child anymore I can handle myself,"
"I know I'm sorry it's just when they talk about you like that something inside me just snaps,"
Lorena sighed as she placed her head on his lap, Jack stroking her hair as her thoughts trailed on that cute boy she was fighting with or at least trying to. His handsome futures crossed her mind as Jack looked down at her with raised eyebrows.
"Yer not thinking about the eunuch are you?"
"He's not an eunuch Jack he's a handsome prince in my eyes if only I got his name,"
Jack rolled his eyes at his sister.
"And here I thought you were Lorena Sparrow a woman who falls for no man,"
"I am that Lorena Sparrow I didn't say I fell in love with him he's just cute. Besides I wouldn't love a man from Port Royal anyways,"
"Shh," Jack said as Lorena yelped when Jack got up having her head hit the ground.
"JACK!"
"Shh come look," he says from the window as cannon fire was heard.
Lorena moved next to him as she squeezed in and peaked through the window as her eyes widened.
"We know those guns, it's the Black Pearl," Lorena said with longing in her voice as she misses the Pearl.
" The Black Pearl ? I've heard stories. She's been preying on ships and settlements for near ten years. Never leaves any survivors."
Lorena sat back down as she looked at the prisoners as some was eyeing her with lust.
"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?" Lorena wondered as the men sat back to think about it.
Lorena woke up to a large bang as she lifted her head from Jack's shoulder as a hole was blown from the other side of the cell.
"My sympathies, friends, you've no manner of luck at all," the prisoner says escaping from the cells.
"Come on, doggy. It's just you, me, and Lorena now. It's you and ol' Jack . Come on. Come on, good boy. That a good boy, come on! Bit closer, bit closer. That's it, that's it, doggy. Come on you filthy, slimy, mangy cur," Jack says to the dog as there was a crash downstairs causing the dog to run off. No, no, no, no, no, I didn't mean it. I didn't-" a crash was heard as the prison guard is thrown down the stairs.
"This ain't the armory," Lorena heard a familiar voice say as her old mates Twigg and Koehler appeared outside the cell.
"Well, well, well, look what we have here Twigg. Captain Jack Sparrow and his beautiful First Mate Lorena Sparrow, Barbossa's been missing you baby," Koehler says as Jack moved in front of his sister as he glared at him.
"Still protective as always Sparrow," Twigg says spitting on the ground. " "The last time I saw you two, you both were on a godforsaken island shrinking into the distance. There fortunes aren't improved much,"
"Worry about your own fortunes, gentlemen. The deepest circle of Hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers," Jack says as Koehler grabs Jack 's throat as he sees skeletal arm appear from the moonlight causing Lorena to gasp from behind Jack.
"Jack," Lorena says worriedly.
"So there is a curse. That's interesting," Jack mumbles ignoring his sister.
"You know nothing of hell. Lorena I'll make sure to tell Barbossa about you," Koehler says smirking before releasing Jack's throat and leaving them behind.
Jack turned to his sister when the cannons died away.
"Come sis. Get some rest we are to be hanged tomorrow,"
"You make it sound like it's a thing worth looking forward to,"
"If we don't make it through this. I just want you to know I love you I can't imagine me without you I'd go insane,"
"Aww Jackie I love you too. Life without you wouldn't be an adventure. Goodnight Jack,"
"Goodnight Lorena," Jack says as the two siblings rested there heads against each other.