Chapter Two

Lorena leaned towards Murtogg as her lips were inches away from his.
"I've heard of one," she whispers having her breath hit his face. "Supposed to be very fast, nigh uncatchable.... The Black Pearl," she says causing him to moan in protest when she pulled away to stand next to Jack as she smirked.
"You are so beautiful," he whispers earning a hard glare from Jack. "Well theres no real ship that can match the Interceptor," Mullory says feeling left out that he didn't get any action from the beautiful woman before him.
"The Black Pearl is a real ship,"
"No it's not,"
"Yes it is I've seen it,"
"You've seen it?"
"Yes,"
"You haven't seen it,"
"Yes I have,"
"You've seen a ship with black sails, that's crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out?"
"No,"
"No,"
"But I have seen a ship with black sails,"
While the two were arguing Jack grabbed Lorena's hand as he placed a finger on his lips as they carefully walked around the idiots and onto the boat.
"Very nice work sister you've distracted them," he says touching the wheel while Lorena leaned against the railing.
"Well I am a Sparrow and we Sparrow's tend to make good plans,"
Jack grinned.
"I'm proud to call you my sister,"
"As am I to call you my brother,"
"Hey! You two get away from there," Mullory says as the two ran towards them.
"You guys don't have permission to aboard there mates,"
"We're sorry Mr. It's just such a pretty boat I mean ship," Lorena says with a sly grin on her face.
"Well you did apologize," Murtogg said earning a hit on the ribs from Mullory.
"What's your name?"
"Smith or Smitty if you like we're both brother and sister,"
"What's your purpose in Port Royal Mr. and Ms. Smith?"
"Yeah and no lies from the both of ye,"
"Okay we confess it is our intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!" Lorena said causing the two to look at each other.
"I said no lies lassie,"
"I think she's telling the truth,"
"she wouldn't of told us,"
"Unless of course she knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if she told it to you," Jack says as the two grinned at each other before looking back at the confused idiots.
Lorena looked at the water as she heard a splash.