Chapter 2

As the hours passed in class, only one thing stuck in my head. Days without Kenny. We were heading to a lodge were we each got our own room, all of 9th and 10th grade wound be their. We would each be pared up with a 10th grader and complete tasks and answer questions that the 'supervisors' gave us. They emailed each parent last week and asked for them to be a supervisor. We need at least 20 parents. Thank god Kenny didn't say yes.

Ring

That was the bell for lunch. The whole class room cleared quickly and i just sat their thinking, that is until i got pulled out of my seat by Reiner.

"Come on you piece of trash! Im hungry!" He yelled as he pulled my down the hall to the cafeteria. I stumbled down the steps before pulled me into the boys bathroom and locked the door.

"Where is it!" He yelled as he searched my pockets. "I don't have it." I said weakly and his dace grew with anger. He punched my right in the jaw. He left me their and walked out of the bathroom. I stood up and looked at my self in the mirror.

Bruises,cuts and blood from the 2 people i hate the most. I heard the the door handle twist and i quickly pulled back up my hood and looked down. It opened and i started to make by way to the door, until i felt blood trickle down my mouth. Tiny splats fell on the ground beneath me. I was about to walk out the door until some one grabbed my wrist.

"What happened to you?" He asked. I didn't dare to look up. He then pulled me further into the bathroom and closed the door. I saw his hand shadow go up. He was going to hit me. I shut my eyes as hard and i could and started to shake slightly, waiting for the pain to come.

It never came. Instead a hand went on my shoulder and a soft voice said "hey, I'm not going to hurt you. What happened?" I slowly open my eyes and look up at him. He had green eyes, brown hair and wore a Tokyo Ghoul t-Shirt with grey sweatpants and red and black Jordan's.

I look to meet his eyes to see a shocked expression. Eyes wide and mouth slightly open. I quickly look back down, only to be faced back to his eyes because he put his hand on my chin and lifted my head up. After a second of staring o felt my mouth full of blood, if i opened my mouth blood would be all over. He let go of me and reached in his pocket, he pulled out some tissue paper and lead my to the sink.

"Spit." He said, and i did. I opened my mouth and blood dripped out. He turned on the water to have it go down the drain and he lifted his water bottle to me. "Swosh and spit, then drink." He practically shoved water into my mouth. I swooshed it In my mouth then spit. Bloody water..ew. It tasted horrible. He then shoved the water in my mouth again and i swallowed it.

He brought the tissue paper to my face and wiped off the blood. He then walked to the stall and got a lot of tp. He got some wet and started to wipe my face some more. He went over cuts and bruises. It hurt, but i didn't do anything. The whole time i was staring at the wall behind him. After about a minuted of him cleaning my face he was done.

"Whats you name?" He asked and he threw away the trash.
"...levi.." I said in a kinda whisper. I looked at my self in the mirror, i looked a lot better, only a couple of purple marks and 2 small red lines. "Thats a cute name, I'm Eren!" He said happily. He walked back over to me and grabbed my arm. "C'mon, you can sit with me at lunch." He then pulled me out of the bathroom and brought me to a group of people. And black haired girl, and blonde haired boy, a blonde guy, a brunette. And a black haired guy with freckles.

He pulled my to a seat next to him and he sat right next to me. I was in between Eren and the freckled boy. "Guys, this is levi, Levi this is Mikasa, Armin, Connie, Sasha and Marco. Hey Marco, wheres Jean?" Eren said as he pulled a chip out of Mikasa's chip bag.

"Who are you?" An angry voice said from behind me. I turn and see a...horse? "Jean, this is Levi." Marco said and pulled Jeans arm to the seat on the other side of him. "Whatever. Try anything and your dead." Jean said as he glared at me. I gave him one right back.

"So Levi... You never told me what happened to you?" Eren said. I was about to Leave but then i heard Reiner speak from behind me. "What are you doing with Levi? He is ours!" He yelled and went to grab my arm but instead Eren stood in front of me and kicked Reiner where the sun don't shine. Eren thn turned to face me and said "lets go." And pulled me outside. We ran until we reached the doors. I looked back and saw Mikasa, Jean, Marco, Sasha, and Connie holding Reiner back from getting to us.

'They are helping me?'

"W-why are you helping me?" I ask, sheepishly. "Your our friend right?" I nod and he smiled and stops at a table and sits, i do the same. "So, what teacher do you have next?" He asked kinda out of breath. "Science with Ms. Nanaba." I say. "Oh, so your in 9th grade? I'm in 10th, i have history with Mr. Nile." He says. I look at the green grass, it pretty. I guess i have been staring at it for a long time cause he asked "are you ok.." I look up at him and nod.

" so, did Reiner do all this to you?" I shake my head and look back down. 3 more class periods till i get the shit beaten out of me. "Who?" He asks. I don't answer, just stare at the grass. The bell soon ran and i got up to go to class and so did he.

I walked into Science and took my seat, thinking.