Chapter 17

"Hello Levi, We missed you..."

I fall to my knees and cover my mouth with tears streaming down my face.
"M-mom....d-d-dad....." (Haha, got you bitches!) "Im sorry it took so long." My mother said. I stood up and ran into their arms. I was crying while they were telling me why it took them so long and why they didn't contact me. It was because they did get in a plane crash and they were in a coma for years. They woke up about a month ago but couldn't afford to come back.

"I am so sorry i had you stay with Kenny for so long dear." My mother said. I couldn't say anything i was chocking on my own sobs.

After about 5 minutes i calmed down. "Mom, dad. I want you to meet some people." I backed up so they could see Carla and Eren. "This is carla, and this is Eren. They helped me a lot and... Um, you see.. Well uh" "i'm Levis boyfriend" eren said for me. I look up to see if they were disappointed or not.
They had huge smiles on their faces.

After and hour of talking and answering question we had for one another, we decided to go out for dinner. We ended up at Panda Express, my favorite food place.

We sat in the back by the window. Me and Eren sat next to each other while Carla sat next to Eren and my mom sitting next to me with my dad across from me. It was a round table, just so you know.

As we were eating we heard the door bell thing ring. I look up to see, Reiner. I hang my head down, maybe he won't see me?

"Well well well, look who it is. Did you uncle sell you to another family?" Reiner asked as he walked up to us. I look up at him while my parents look at me. I give him a glare and look back down at my food.

"Why would you care? To answer your question, these are my parents." I said and took a bite of rice. "Aw, but Kenny was so good to you." He said. I look up at him. "And why is that?"

"He shot my dad just to get you back, dumbass. Be ready for school tomorrow." He said and walked away.

Every body turned and looked at me. "Kenny shot someone?" My mom said. "Yes, in the arm." "Why?" "Because he..sold me.. To them and he went back to take me back." "But if he gave you to them why would he want-.. Oh." Carla said. My parents gave me a confused look. "Like i said, he didn't care for me and, i was like a punching bag to him. When we pulled up to his house he hurt me in the car and i passed out. At midnight i woke up and walked to Erens. They helped me and took me to the hospital." I said and i felt Eren grab my hand under the table. "Look, could we not talk about this? Please?" I ask. Everybody starts to eat again.

We were done eating and my mom took us back to my, home. The house i grew up in before i was with Kenny. Did i tell you my parents were rich? They are, i don't under stand how they didn't come back earlier tho?

(In my room all i smell is peaches and strawberries from my yogurt. I love yogurt. If you ever give me yogurt i will attach to you like a leach.)

We drive up a mountain. Our house was like a mansion at the top of the mountains and had a big gate around it. It also had a huge ass pool in the back yard. As we get closer i notice 2 familiar faces. One had red hair and the other had blonde. Who were they? As we got to the gate i see him. My favorite security guard and friend, Farlan. We pull up to him and my mom rolls down the window. I was sitting right behind her seat so i do the same.

I pop my head out the window and say in a sassy tone. "Hey you little bitch."
He quickly looks at me and his face brightens up. "Levi!" He walks over and hugs me through the window.

"LEVI!" A high pitched voice says. It was Isabel. "Um, do i know you?" I ask. Farlan pulls away from the hug and gives me a shocked look. I see tears well up in her eyes. I sigh, "I'm joking Isabel." Her smile went straight back to her face. "Why didn't you visit?" Farlan asks.

"I wasn't allowed out of the house except for school."

After we cot up we walked into the very clean, and cinnamon smelling room. Our chef was making cinnamon rolls. "Hey Nanaba." She looks at me. She had a huge ass smile on her face. "Oh hi Levi, its been a long time! I made your favorite! Cinnamon rolls!" She says cheerfully.

"Preach." I say, she giggles and blushes. Just then Eren hugged me around my waist. Thank god the grown up were talking in the back yard. "Oh Nanaba, this is Eren, Eren, Nanaba." I introduce them. I seem in a happy mood. Almost a good enough mood to smile....nah, bitches don't need to see the teeth.

It was 7Pm and we were waiting for dinner. I showed Eren my room. It was huge. I had my own king sized bed with black sheets and red pillows. I had a huge Tv and a balcony. I also had a cage in the corner... Strange. My room connected to a walking in bathroom witch was huge also. Eren walked out onto the balcony only to scream and run back in. Following him was a black panther.

How could i forget about Lucifer. "Lucifer! Hi baby girl." I say as she jumps on me. I fall to the ground as she licks the crap out of my face. "Eren, this is Lucifer. She grew up with me and is like a sister to me." I say. Eren slowly walks up to us and reaches out a hand. Lucifer looks up at him and licks the hand.

I think we all will get a long just fine.

What will happen next
fuck-asode!? Hmmmmm, what. Will. Happen!