28

I got my Eren cosplay wig^

I ended up getting 3 black shirts, 2 pairs of ripped skinny jeans, a Blue Exterior poster and a belt. Armin didn't get any thing same Marco. Jean got a 3 belts, a pair of black skinny jeans and a sweatshirt. Eren got 2 posters, one Tokyo Ghoul and one black butler, he also got a red sweatshirt.

When we paid and left the store we went to many other stores and they all go many thing, but me. Like i said, i only shop at hot topic. I checked the time and saw it was 5:26Pm. Dinner time. I look at everybody and they were talking about where to go to eat.

"Levi, do you want to eat at Subway or pan-" i cut Armin off, "Panda Express" he smiles. "Ok! So Jean, you and Marco go get Subway for me and uses. Levi and Eren can go get Panda Express!" He say. Armin looks at me and winks. I glare at him back.

As me and Eren walk to Panda Express we kept making awkward eye contact, and then quickly looking away. He was so hot, with that tan skin, ocean eyes. Oh!  And that amazing mocha colored hair. I look at him and see him staring at me. I quickly look away and feel heat go to my cheeks.

"Levi, are you ok? Your really red." He puts his hand on my forehead, "and hot." Ahhhh!! He called ME hot!!!! "Y-yeah, i-im fine." I say. About a minute later of silent walking we finally were up to order.

Most awkward moment in my life.

<><>time skip!<><>

It was late and we were all leavening the mall. Jean and Marco left after we ate so it was just Armin, Eren and me.

"Bye." I said and started to walk down the sidewalk. "BYE!" Armin and Eren said.