Chapter 7

After Eren finished his breakfast he talked to Mikasa and Armin, me. I just stared out the window.

I watched as we drove over bridges and past cars.

'Slam' at that moment we all flew forward. Me and Eren hit each other and i ended up bent over in his lap with him hanging half way in the walking isle. I quickly get off him, my hands hurt, really bad. I look down and see shards of glass stickling out of them. My eyes widen. I see Eren get up and i hide my hands behind my back. I don't want to make a scene.

He gets up and ask "Levi, are you ok?" I nod with a straight face. My hands hurt like a bitch. I move my finger a yelped a little. Eren looks at me with a confused face. I bite my lip for whimpers to stop coming out if my mouth and smile. I felt the tears grow in my eyes as my hand went from pain to feeling hot. It was from the blood oozing out of my still in glass wounds.

"Alright class, is every body ok!? We will be getting off the bus and heading to a different bus that will be picking us up in an hour or so. So please every body off the bus please." Pixis says and people start to stand. I do to, i felt dizzy, my vision was funky.

I managed to stay up. I made sure i was the last to get off with my hands still behind my back. It was now numb and i felt like i was slowly dieing.

I got off and ran to Pixis.

"Ah, levi! What is the matter?" He asks. I show him my hands. They had glass sticking  out from my fingers. Palm, knuckles. Blood was covering my skin and i felt sick just looking at it. I vision blurry at the corners. I look at his shocked expression. "U-um alright son. Just uh, just stay calm and are yo-" i couldn't hear him, his mouth was moving but i couldn't hear him. My vision got all blurry and soon enough i felt my back bit something had and i blacked out.

I woke up to a beeping noise. My vision was still blurry but i could tell i was in a white room.

"He will be awake soon and then you can take him to the lodge." I women said. "Ok. Thank you." A male i recognized as Pixis.

My vision started to come back as i was i was on a hospital bed with Pixis talking to the doctor or Nurse.

I sit up and they look at me. The nurses walks over to me. "How are you feeling, Levi?" "Good, can i leave now?" I look down. My hands we wrapped up. I see her smile from the corner of my eye. "Of course you can!" She says and smiles.

She walks over to the desk next to the bed i was in and she wrote stuff down on a pice of paper. she then hands me to paper and tells me to give this to my parents. I bod and stand up. Luckily they only took off my shirt so i put it on and we, Pixis and i, walked out of the hospital.

"So, are you ready to see the lodge? You were out for sometime." He said with a chuckle. "How long?" I ask as we got in a black Toyota. "Well... A couple hours so you wont see anybody till tomorrow afternoon but we got an ambulance at it is really close to the lodge so we got their in 2 hours. You were out for about..5 and a half hours?" He said as we drove down a dirt road. I saw a huge, like mansion made out of dark wood with windows and 4 stories with wrap around balconies on each floor. We pulled into the parking lit and got out. Walking up to the lodge made my hair spike up as i got chills down my back. It was huge with a 3 couches surrounding a fire place. A huge red carpet placed under them.

I walked up to the second floor were some rooms were. They were all the same. 2 queen size beds with plaid blankets, and black pillows and had 2 dressers with a walk in full bathroom. I chose my room to be the very top and last room on the right side. I hated being next to people so i tried to be as far away from them. I walked out on the balcony that wrapped around the entire lodge and it was the forest, i saw a lake not to far away. I saw Deer prance with a baby deer. Bambi was the first thing that popped into my head. I walk back it. Un pack my luggage in a dresser, very neatly and lay on my bed. I brought my phone and computer. I pulled up Hulu and clicked on the move Banbi.

It was now 12. I decided to get some sleep as i shut off my computer, after Bambi i decided to watch American dad. So i paused it on season 12 ep. 15. I put it on the dresser next to my bed. I put on my pajamas and crawled under the covers and went to bed.

Surprise surprise! I updated today because i got bored and coudent go outside do to a 'big' storm. It was a disapoinent! I was expecting a tornado or at least a lot of lightning and Thunder:( so i update today! Hope you liked!