25

"What!? You finally have you chance to get fucked by him!" Armin says walking in a circle.

"Armin... What the actual fuck! It is illegal anyways!" I shout at him. "Since when do you follow the rules?" "Armin... That is different." "How!?" "Because! I could actually get him fired! And probably he would go to jail! Jail is Not detention!" Armin had nothing to say, he wad for once defeated with knowledge.... Or so i thought.

"Im dating Mr. Smith." Those words hit me and my world went blank. Ew just imagine Armin taking it from Mr. Smith, our principal, EW!

"Levi?..."

Just thinking, Erwin's naked old man body on Armin's skinny body.

"LEVI!..."

Just throttling that rooster.

"LEVI!..."

And then pounding into Armins Ass.

"LEVI!" "WHAT!?" I shout.
"You weren't talking or moving, you ok?" "Y-yeah... Hey Armin, have you and Erwin had sex?" I ask. "...yes..." He mumbles. O my god. The old rusty crust man touched Armin in places and... Ewwwww. I ran to the bathroom and puked.

Jean, Marco, Armin and Eren ran into the bathroom. I was puking in the toilet. After about 2 minutes i was done. I look up at Armin, "you and Erwin did the do." I half shouted. Everybody turned to him. He turned red and nodded his head slowly.

Oh god. Im gAnna puke again. I put my face towards the toilet and puked. "Oh come on, Levi! It isn't that disgusting." He said. And i threw up again. "Yes it us Armin, yes it is." I say. Jean was laughing in the halls and mMarco was trying to get him to stop. Eren and Armin were just standing in the door way watching me.

Finally i got done and felt so hungry and my throat hurt so bad. I flushed the toilet and cleaned myself off.

"So, Armin. Who topped?" Jean asked trying not to laugh. I saw Eren trying not to either. "E-Erwin.." He mumbled. We all went back to the kitchen and ate, while teasing Armin about him and Erwin doing it.