Chapter 19

I made a new story cakked     Eren x Levi  if you would likt to check it out. Levi is a bit more of a badass but still bottoms! Isabel and farlan are in it. Alot of characters are. I made an info thing to tell you all the characters so... Ya

"LEVI PLEASE WAKE UP!"

I was being shaken. I open my eyes, their stood....

"EREN!" I jumped up in him. I heard him laugh and hug me back. "Hi Levi, you finally wake up." He said to me. I just move my head further into his chest. After we brake apart i see sorrow and pity in Eren's eyes.  I look at him confused.

"I-I'm sorry, you parents..." Was all he said. I knew were he was going with this. After i got them back i lost them again. I was sitting on my knees on my bed. I close my eyes and hang my head down.

Would it have been better if they just never came back? I meed a parent figure again. I lived without one for so long.

Christ, and Ymir! I need to talk to them! You know it's funny, i still have our selfie of when i smiled with Christ and Ymir. I will call them tonight and tell them i'm visiting.

That night, me and Eren stayed at the hospital and slept their. Carla was in the room next to us so Eren slept with me because...well you know. I texted Ymir and Christa.

'Hey it's Levi, Do you think maybe i can visit you soon?'

Send. Not even a minute later i got a reply.

'OF COURSE MY LITTLE HOBBIT! Actually we are staying at a hotel around you school so... Do you want to meet up tomorrow? For linch??' She asked.

'Yes, how about around 11:00Am at Starbucks, the one across the mall. And is it alright if i bring Eren?'

Send.

'Of course! That works!! See you soon my little hobbit!'

Why am i a hobbit now? She is like, almost shorter then me!