Chapter 9

We hear a honk and turn. Students filed in the lodge and and went straight the kitchen. I tried to see if i could find Eren. Maybe we could sit together?

I was looking but the someone tapped my shoulder. I saw Krista with a plate of yogurt and banana covered pancakes. She handed it to me, and smiled. I nodded and then when i turned back to look for Eren i jumped. He was standing right in front of me.

"Jesus eren! You scared me!" I said ad he sat down next to me. "Haha, sorry Levi." He said. Krista then gave him some pancakes, he told her what he wanted on then and it was the same as me! Wait, why was i happy? If we ever date he would eat all to food i like! He will steal my food! Although... wAIT why am i thing this!?

"Levi, you ok?" Eren asks. I looked at him a nodded. At the table it was Eren, Mikasa, Armin, connie, Sasha, Marco, Jean, Krista, Ymir and me. I would say Ymir and Krista were my friends.

After we ate and found out that Krista and Ymir were, older, 30, and they were our 'camp' councilors, they told us we were going to go swimming. I walked to my room and got changed into my black swim shorts and threw on my black sweatshirt.

When i walked out Eren was right their. He wore grey swim shorts that faded to a light green and the bottom with no shirt. My mind went straight to.... His 6 pack. I feel heat rise to my face. I quickly look away.

"U-um, Eren. W-weres you shirt?" I say looking over the railing. I saw kids in swim wear and no cover ups.

"We are going swimming! You don't wear clothes over when swimming." He says. Am i doing this wrong? Am i the idiot one or is he?

"Um, o-ok." I say and start to walk to the stairs that lead all the way to the 1st floor. Eren followed me. I thing went through my mind.

He has a 6 pack...a fucking 6 pack! A fucking fuck fuckidy fuck 6 fucking pack! I don't have one. Im not fat, but i don't have an any pack. Unless my booby dudes count. But they are flat too.

Hehe booby duuuudddes. Hehe. I started to laugh. "Um, levi? U ok?" I hear eren ask. I stop and turn around. "Haha, y-yeah, sorry. I thought of something funny." I couldn't look him straight in the face when i said that because his...can you guess it?

That fucking 6 pack! Hehe, he has muscular booby dudes. I started to laugh again.

"Levi? Are you...are you drunk?" Eren asked. Some people on that floor started to look at us but couldn't hear our conversation. "What! Nooo." I say while laughing. I put my hand over my mouth so i would stop laughing and we started to walk again.

Once at the stairs i finally calmed down and had my original face on. I never laugh, why did i? Especially in front of him, my cru- NO! I don't like anybody. You know how people say LOVE! Nope, don't believe it, i ain't no cheesy romance movie. Nope. I am not that one were they stand in the snow and where the guy helps her multiple times and they fall in love. Nope, and i don't watch romance movies, i just...ya know, know it. From.... People? Yeah! People.

Once at the lobby, we all start to walk to the lake. I walked with Krista and Ymir while Eren was behind me with his huge ass group. Every time i am with him i feel like i am surrounded by big ass trees. It sucks. I wish i was taller.

"You look like your in deep thought. Is everything ok?" Krista asks me. I nod.

Once we got to the lake people started to jump. I sat under a tree. About 30 minutes passed, people were playing chicken, marco, polo. And having water fights. Some girls were tanning or playing volleyball.

It was..fun? I don't know. I was sitting under the tree and drawing in the sand under me. I drew a cat, a fish and Eren. Wait.. Eren? I quickly covered me awesome ass drawing with more sand.

I looked up and saw Eren playing chicken with jean, mikasa and marco.

After about 2 hours people started to get out of the water due to it being 6 at night. We were going to set off fire works, i saw Marco and Jean..kissing! Cute. Wait! Not cute, its... Um, fine it was cute. Marco had Jean in his lap.

Well i know who is top, Marco.. Isn't he the freckled jesus tho? Oh well, Jean isn't bad, just over protective sometimes.

I went to take a walk. I stood up and walked into the forest. I could hear fire works go off as i walked deeper into the forest. Its just like when my mom would take me to go into the forests and we would spot birds and deer. I would always surprise her with flowers, that is until she went on a trip and went MIA. After weeks of searching, she was pronounced dead. Same with my father.

I stopped it a tree and sat their. It was quiet, the only thing that could be heard was crickets.

Mom

I miss her.

Dad

Please come back.

Their gone now. They wont ever come back.

I pulled up my sleeve and saw my cuts. I took out my pocket knife and i made a cut.

One, for mom.

One, for dad.

One, for missing.

And another for them dead.

4 new cuts, blood dripped off my wrist. I sat their for a good 20 minutes with blood dripping down my wrist and silently crying.

"Mom. Dad. Why did you leave me? Please come back. I miss you." I said looking into the night sky.