33

I open my eyes. Eren is looking down at the ground... Crying.

He was still holding my hand. I squeeze it. He jolts up and looks at me. I had my eyes slightly open and if you saw the smile on his face....

"L-levi!.... Y-your awake!" He said smiling. I give him a slight smile back. "How did this happen to you?" He asks.

The memory flooded back in. He was kissing someone. I look at my lap, i could feel my eyes start to water.

"I... I was going to your house cause... Armin said i had to tell you something... When i got their i saw you... Kissing some one so... I, um... Eren. I really like you. So when i saw you kiss someone else i kinda.. Ran... Home but i couldn't see cause.. It hurt to see you with... Someone else. I heard the car horn but it was to late." I told him with out making eye contact the whole time.

At Least i told him. "Levi," he started. "I... I don't know what to say..." "It's fine. You don't have to say anything." I whispered but then felt a pair of lips on mine. I looked at him and his eyes were closed and he was kissing me.

I slowly joined and kissed him back closing my eyes. 

Remember at the beginning i use to write 1000-1500 words? I do. Man i must have been bored.