Chapter 13

I am so sorry i didn't updated yesterday, i had babysitting from 7:30Am-6:30Pm. I got that party money tho. I had to go shopping for some cosplay things and i had a huge depression/anxiety attack. So on my part i am really sorry. Any hoo here is the chapter!
----------------------------
Eren looked down at my foot and saw the blood. He ran into the kitchen just as Carla came out. She walked over to me and wrapped my head.

"Levi, sweetie. We are going to take you to the hospital ok." She said to me. She pulled out her phone and dialed 911. She went in the other room while Eren then cane back. He bent down in front if me and tried to take off my shoe. I hissed and begged him to stop. He didn't under stand that the glass that was in my foot was also in the shoe. Finally after minutes of him struggling and me silently crying, he got the shoe off. Glass was sticking out of my foot, at least 5 pieces. He just looked at it. By now i could hear the sirens. It can closer and closer. 2 men came in with a white bed on wheel's and sat me down on it. I watches as my view of Eren, disappeared. Once in the ambulance my vision faded. I saw only black from the drugs they gave me.

When i woke up i heard beeping noises. I was in a small room with a curtain half closed. I went to stand but this blaring headache made me fall back.

"Ah, Levi you awake! Good morning i am Ms. Hitch, i will be you nurse for today. You took quite a fall. What happened? Do you remember?" She asked me. What happened? Memories flooded back. I need to get home! Kenny's going to kill me! I flew off the bad sheets and bolted out the door. Hitch was calling my name and telling me to stop, but i needed to. Until i saw 2 security guards blocking the hallway. I stop look back and see 5 doctors/nurses running after me.

Once i was in reach of them they grabbed each of my arms and pulled me back to my room.

"Why did you do that Levi?" Hitched asked me. I was facing the window while my back the Hitch and the door. "Levi, answer me." I don't have to answer her if i don't want to. "Levi-" "Hitch, Levi has a visitor." A male said. I still had my back turned so i didn't know. I hear Hitch walk out the door and a person walk in.

"Levi?" I hard him say. I sat up and turned. "Hm" i ask. "Why did you dad-" "he is not my dad just a foster parent." "Ok, why did he do this to you?" I look how at my lap. "I don't know, sometimes it because i said no and other times its because i was late." I look back up and he was slowly nodding. "Hm, well... You can stay at our house for as long as you need!" He said. "Im sorry but i have to turn you offer down." I said. He found me at the house that he said i could live. He shot someone!

"Im not offering I'm telling." He said. I flinched at his sudden attitude change. It was fucking scary. "Understand." He said and took i step closer. I nod shaking a little. I smiles and say 'good.' He then sits next to me Nd pulls me into his lap where i felt kinda uncomfterable. He kisses my cheek.

"You will be out tomorrow at 10! They are going to do some tests and then call me and i will pick you up. I actually have a special day planned." I look up at him confused. He chuckles and says "ha, your cute."

"Why do they need tests?" "Levi, u had so many untreated beat downs by your da-Kenny" he said i faced the door as Hitch walked in with a bunch if syringes.

Time skip cause Levi is badass now ¥v¥->[]~[]->{}_{}

Once i was allowed to leave the hospital Eren drove for about 3 hours straight. "Eren, were are we going?" I ask looking at him as he is staring at the road.

"To the amusement park!"