22

Once i arrived at Jeans, Armin and Marco were already their. We sat in his living room.

"Do you guys want to order pizza?" Jean asked. "Yes!" Marco and Armin say, i nod. "Sweet! What kind does everybody want?" He asks us. "Pineapple!" Armin says. "Cheese." Marco says. "red Peppers." I say. "Ok so 2 large pizza's one cheese and the other half pine apple and half red Peppers?" Jean say. We nod. Ge stands up and calls the pizza guy.

"So, Levi." Armin says. I look at him. "Mr. Jeager, huh?" He says. I could feel the heat go to my cheeks. "Whats with Mr. Jeager?" Marco asks. "Oh, nothing except Levi has a crush on him!" Armin practically yells. "ARMIN!" I say back, embarrassed and a little mad.

"You have a crush on Mr. Jeager!?" Marco says. I look at Marco. "Yes ok!? I like our teacher! At least i told somebody. When were you gonna tell us you liked Jean? Huh?" I say smirking. "W-what do y-you mean! I-i-i d-don't like j-jean!" He stuttered out. Armin was laughing and rolling around he floor, Marco was red and flustered, but we didn't know, that Jean, was standing right in the living room door way.

"Marco?" Jean says. We all look at Jean, who was pink. "Y-yes jean?" Marco says. "You...l-like me?" He says turning a darker shade of pink. "W-well, u-um-"

'Knock knock'

I quickly run to get the door while the others are talking, or at least Marco and Jean. I open the door, "ye- MR. JEAGER!?" It was Mr. Jeager, in a pizza delivery clothing holding 2 boxes of pizza. "Levi? You live here?" He asks. "N-no! This is Jeans house, we are just hanging out right now." I say and felt heat go to my cheeks. He was wearing a red tight shirt. He has a 6 pack!

"Oh, are you guys like, a thing?" He asks. "What!? NO! That is... No." I say with a disgusted look on my face. "Oh, so just a get together?" "Ya with Jean, Marco and Armin." "Oh, well her is the pizza, that will be 12.99." He said. I gave him the money and was about to close the door but Armin came and saw him. "MR. JEAGER!? Omg Levi look it's you cr-OW!" I kicked him in the dick. He fell to the floor. "Mr. Jaeger? I didn't know you delivered pizzas?" Jean said with Marcos arm wrapped around his waist. "Oh, i don't. Im filling in for my sister Mikasa, she is sick so i took her place today." He said.

"Well, do you have any more places to deliver?" Jean asked. "Nope this was the last one." He said. "How about you stay and watch a movie with us!" Marco said. Jeager was not that old, he was 20 and i was 17, but like hell he will say ye-

"Sure." He said. "What?" I ask. Jean pulled him in and walked him with Marco to the living room. "Levi, looks like you get to spend the night with your crush." Armin says getting off the floor. I glare at him and walk in the living room.

This will be interesting.