Chapter 16

--------

I slowly open my eyes to see me in the Anime infested room. I look next to me and i didn't see Eren. I look on the night stand and i dident see my phone either.

'Damnit Eren.' I quickly jump out of bed but a sharp pain went through my hips and back. I fall to the floor. What is wrong with me? I managed to stand back up and throw on pants and a shirt. I sprint out the bedroom door ignoring the pain. I make it down the steps and see Carla in the kitchen. "Ah, levi. You up, its almost linch time. Eren said he was going for a walk." She said. I nod and head out the door.

Oh man, Eren could be in so much trouble if he went to talk to Kenny.

After 5 minutes of run/limping o make it to Kenny's house. The front door was wide open. I run into the room the see Kenny holding the shotgun the Eren's head.

"eren!" I shout. They both look at me. "Levi! Stay away!" Eren shouts back at me. Kenny was holding a gun at my boyfriends head. Kenny abused me for years. He hated me. He starved me. He punched me. He left me in the basement for hours. He accused me of killing my parents. He almost let me die. He ALWAYS leaves me to die. Why didn't i ever do anything about it. I didn't even realize i was walking up to him slowly.

"Levi! Get in you god damn room and stay-" "shut the hell up." I said to him. "Huh, excuse me?" Kenny said still pointing the gun at Eren. "I said, shut up. One more word and i will have your sorry ass in jail. I will watch you as they let you starve and get harassed. You will slowly understand why i am important to you because not only were you the only person i had, but i AM the only person YOU have. So put the god damn gun down. Sit the FUCK down. And shut the HELL up, you ignorant bastard." I said ad i kicked him in the gut. He fell to the floor in response. The gun and dropped out of his hands.

"Why couldn't you understand that i didn't do it. I did nothing wrong and yet you treat me like this! I never asked for MY PARENTS TO LEAVE! I NEVER ASKED TO LIVE WITH YOU! I NEVER ASKED FOR ANY OF THIS!" I put my head down. "And yet you just didn't understand that i was a kid. You let me walk around with bruises, cuts, broken bones and blood all over my body.... You didn't want me so you sent me to live with Hanji and Erwin. People who actually cared for me, yet... You stole me back. You almost let me die in that car. If it weren't for Eren and Carla. I would be dead...'tch' but thats what you wanted huh? To get rid of me. You would be labeled a murder, is that what you wanted?" I ask him.

"I don't want a name of a murd-" "YOU JUST HAVE A FUCKING SHOT GUN TO ERENS HEAD! what were you planing on doing with it!? You would have killed him if you pulled that damn trigger. Just leave me the fuck alone if you only want use me and a fucking punching bag. Cant you see I'm already gone if you let me be. Im not living here any more."

"Your just going to go to the police then!" Kenny yelled. I kicked him in the face. "What do you expect me to do huh? Forget you hurt me. Let you live on, hurting people!? No! Eren, call them." I said sternly as Eren pulled out my phone and dialed the police. Kenny went to get up but i forced him back down with my foot.

"Get up and i will shove my foot so far up your ass you wont be able to walk." I whispered in his ear.

After 10 minutes of waiting the police came. They took Kenny. I did it. I had gotten over my biggest fear. I finally have nothing holding me back and making me fear the world. I was still standing in the house and Eren was talking to his mom, Carla, outside. I run out and jump on Eren and hug him. He stumbled back a little but was able to hold me tight. I wrapped my legs around his waist tight. I was silently crying, out of joy while Carla smiled and Eren chuckled a little.

"Thank you." I whisper to him. i buried my head deeper in Eren's neck. "For what Levi?you were the one who did it." He said to me. I pulled back and looked him dead in the eye. "I wouldn't have done it if you weren't ever here. I would have died in that car, eren. I love you so fucking much it hurts to know that you could have died. You almost died because of me, i love you Eren. I alway's will." I said, and Eren pulled me into a deep kiss.

"I love you too, levi."

'Honk honk'

We all look at this limo that pulled up. Why was a limo here? The car doors opened and 2 people walked out. They stood in front of me and i couldn't move. I was in shock.

"Hello Levi, We missed you..."

What!! Holy shit you is it? Is it Ymir and Christa? Is it Erwin and Hanji? Who!!!