Chapter 21

As me and Armin walked out of the. class room i saw Yeager staring at me. I just had a day dream about HIM. I have had a crush on him for some time. I did have an abusive care taker that was Kenny. I know my parents died cause they died right in front of me. Kenny hit me only when drunk tho. He wouldn't remember it when he woke up and would worry for me.

It wasn't bad at all. Most would say it was but, hay, he cares it is just that he gets drunk and carried away. He cares for me because he offered to take me in. I get food, clothes, a home. People know of this 'problem' but why are they worried about me there are people who are homeless on the street, they should care about. not me. I like this life, at least he actually gave me stuff.

My mom would always be at work and my dad would always sit in front of the tv 'looking for a job.' That is until i was 5 and burglars came in the house during dinner time. They shot my dad and raped my mother right in front of me. And then shot her. They were about to shoot me to but they decided to have their way with me first. I remember it clearly.

The biggest guy their, raped me in my bed while the other guys took our belongings. I remember me screaming and begging for him to stop. He did, after he cumed inside me. After that they shot me in the leg and left me to die. Luckily the neighbors called the police because of a noise complaint.

The guys were never found.  

"Levi want to sleep over with us?" I looked up to see Armin with a big smile. I nod. "Great, we will have it over at Jean's cause his parents are on a vacation and it will be you, me, Marco and Jean." Armin explained as we walked to the cafeteria.

All day i couldn't stop thinking about Mr. Yeager, and Armin wouldn't stop bringing up my crush on him. Only Armin knew of it but... Still.

I went home, told Kenny were i was going, packed and left to Jeans.