27

Sorry for me not updating sooner i have been busy with.... Important stuff .....(skyrim).... Sorry.

I get to the mall and go to Starbucks right away. I got a chocolate chip latte. I turn around after paying and walk around before i spot a certain someone.

Eren.

I quickly walk the other way. I was kinda embarrassed to talk to him after he cuddled with me, said he like me, and then i threw up in front of him. I was almost out of sight until i heard my name being shouted.

"LEVI! Why are you at the mall?" I turn around to see Jean and Marco walking towards us. "Shhh, i just wanted to look around." I say. "Why tell us to shush?" "Eren is over there." I say and point. They both look over and smirk. Oh no. Oh fuck no, please no-

"EREN!" Jean shouts. Sure enough Eren looks and smiles. He starts to walk towards us. Please stop and turn around. Please fuck turn around and never see me. Just walk backwards then. Go back to what you were doing like a normal person. Don't let me get embarr- "hey, Eren." I say more like a question. "Hey Levi, what you guys doing here?" He asks us. "Well i am here to try and get you to to fuc-" u cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth and forcing a nervous laugh. "Hahaha, very funny Jean. Anyways I'm sure you busy so you don't have to be hanging out with a horse, a jesus and-" "a hobbit" Marco said cutting me off. I glare at Marco.

"Its ok, i came with nobody and i would be happy to hang out with you guys. Besides, you guys are fun, unlike so of the others i hang out with with." He said. "Great! What store do you want to g-" "Hot Topic." I say quickly, i love that place. Its the only place i actually go to, to clothes. Don't judge me, it is an amazing store. It also has a lot of anime stuff!

"Alright, lets go!" Eren said. And here i though if i went to Hot Topic let alone say it, he, a grown man, would leave.

Nope, no he wouldn't.