Chapter 8

I woke up in a dark room, pitch black. I then saw me as a kid, and kenny. I had bandages all around me from him.

I was laying in the bed when he came in and punched me. He then wrapped his hands around my neck. My vision became blurry.

I jolted up from the nightmare. I was panting, it felt like it happened again. Clam down, i dont live with him anymore i thought to myself. I slowly layed back down and closed my eyes.

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I got up and pulled out a black tank top, grey sweatpants and my converse.

I walked over to the bathroom to talk a shower. After that i got dressed, brushed my teeth and hair then made my bed and put my dirty clothes in the hamper, or laundry basket what ever you want to call it. As i walked down stairs i smelt food. It smelt good. I was hungry. Why? I never ate breakfast. It might have been the fact that i didn't get FEED YESTERDAY! Damn, aren't hospitals meant to keep you healthy and make sure you do eat?

I walked down to the kitchen area and saw Pixis sitting at a table with food all along the table.

"Come boy, eat." He said and waved me over. I grabbed a plate and put a pancake, 2 strips of bacon and some steak. I sat across from him and we ate.

"The other students will be arriving shortly. In about 4 hours or so. If you want to walk around the place you can just be back before...2, ok?" He said. It was 8:27Am. I nodded. I then saw his gaze go down to my arm.

Once done with my food i set it in the sink. 'He shouldn't care what i do to myself... right?' I thought. I walked out side and started to adventure towards the lake i saw from the balcony.

As i walked i heard the birds chip and i saw some deer. I loved the out doors so much. As i walked further down the path the lake finally came in view. I smiled and walked to the edge of it. I saw she fish swim around, pretty ones at that.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I heard a girls voice say. I turn around to see a Blonde girl with a basket of flowers. "O-oh, i was just w-walking around. Sorry do you want me to leave?" I say. "N-NO, of course not. I was just wondering because people werent supposed to arrive till later today." She says and smiled.

"Oh, yeah. They are i got here early because...well.." "Wait! Your the one who almost bleed out to death!?" She saif and looked me streight in the eyes.

"I-i wasent g-going to die." I said. "She walks closer to me. "Yes you would have! You had a lot of glass sticking out and was rushed to the hospital!" She said. "W-well, its not that big of a d-deal." I say. She looks at me.

"Ok!" She said with a smile and a cheerful face. "Im Krista by the way! You?" She said. "L-levi, its nice to meet you. D-do you work here?" I ask her as we walked back to the Lodge.

"Yes. I own it actully, with my girlfriends, Ymir!" She said cheerfully. "I'm glad." I say.

When we finally reached the lodge a talk tan girl ran out and hugged Krista. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH BABY!" She said, i think thats Ymir. She looked at me. She let go of Krista and slowly marched towards me. "You! What did you do to her!" she said as she grabbed my shirt collar. "N-nothing!" I said.

"Ugh, Ymir! Put him down. He is that student that was sent to the hospital because of the accident! Oh and his name Is Levi!" Krista said cheerfully as Ymir put me down.

I see her look me up and down, them stops her gaze at me arms. "You did this to your self?" She asked with a brow raised. I just look down in shame. I hear her Hmm i response.

"Ymir, its not our business to snoop in the students stuff!" Krista said as i felt myself being pulled. I look up to see Krista dragging me in the lodge with Ymir behind me.

Once through the door i get blasted with cold air. It felt really nice, but... I was still being dragged. We funally stopped when in the huge ass... Would it be called a dinning room or kitchen. I mean it had a LOT of tables with chairs but WAS a kitchen. Hmm? My thoughts were interrupted when something very good and flavorful was shoved in my mouth.

It tasted like Banana, chocolate and.. Syrup? "How do you like it? I have a lot for you to try so i know what to make for the others when they arrive!" Krista days as she sets down about 20 plates of different food. I sigh. This i going to be a long, fulfilling day.

I later found out that it was a banana and chocolate covered Pancake with syrup made in with the pancake batter. After eating a bite of all the food i chose my favorite and my least favorite.

I LOVED the yogurt and Banana covered Pancake and liked the pretzel chocolate chip pancake, same with the double chocolate chip pancake. I hated the raspberry Pancake tho. I told her and she nodded happily before heading into the kitchen. I guessing to make more of the Pancakes?    

"So. Levi... Why did you cut yourself so many times?" Ymir asks. "I, um..well, i did it because..." I bit my lip and looked down at the ground. "I didn't and don't have a good family. My mom and dad died so i was given to this guy named Kenny when i was around 7. Things happened to me and i was in pain most of those days i was with him. He recently gave me a new family with a lazy ass captain america, a shitty mother and my bully." I said. It was silent for a moment then i felt a hand in my shoulder. I look up to see her smiling in sincere and appogeticly.

We here a honk and turn.

Early Update! EKKKKK!! I love the mornings! 1:31Am! Yess! I can finally post!