Back 2 School

Chapter 1

School has started. I have finally became a Senior. This is the year I've been waiting for. Even though I'm pregnant I'm still going to finish school so that my baby could have a good life.

If you're wondering, Yes I still live with my brother and his fiancee. They have moved up their wedding. Don't ask me why. I really can't tell you. After my shower, I put on my grey leggings, a white tank top, my black and white Jordans with my favorite black and white hoodie. Delicious stopped by to do my make up and Romaine did me a sew in yesterday.

"Yes dawling. You look hot." He said putting the finishing touches to my face. I barely needed any make up but I wanted it anyway. "Thank you." I happily gave Delicious the biggest hug. "Make sure you tell Romaine I said thanks again." I said as he left. "No prob." He said as he got into his car.

I put anything on for my first day but the outfit actually stands out. I felt like I looked good and thats all that matters. My phone started to ring. I walked over to my dresser and picked up my IPhone. "Hello."

"Bitch, I'm outside." My crazy ass befriend Kelly said before hanging up. I grabbed my bag and made my way to Kelly's car outside. "Finally she said before pulling off. "Girl its finally our senior year." Kelly said pulling up to the front of our school.

"Hey Honey." Allan said. "You're looking big these days." He smiled. "Yeah I know." I smiled back. "Make sure I get an invitation to the baby shower." He walked away twisting very hard. "Girl I hate his gay ass." Kelly said making me laugh. "Girl he cool to me."

"Look." Kelly pointed to Danny who was walking with Sean. "I don't care." I shrugged. "Yes you do that's why you mad." She teased. "Leave me alone before I vomit on your ass." I laughed. "You wouldn't."

"Come on." I grabbed her hand as we made our way in the school. "Look its Danny Baby's mama" Samantha said. Everybody looked at Destiny as she walked down the hallway. I could feel my anger build up inside. "Yes his one and only baby mama." Destiny said as she looked at me. "Want me to beat her ass?" Kelly asked ready to fight. "No you can't hit a pregnant girl." I stopped her in her tracks. "That's the point. That bitch ain't pregnant." She pushed me out the way and headed for Destiny.

"Don't you ever disrespect my best friend or I'll beat your ass myself." She yelled. Everybody turned their eyes on Kelly. She looked scared but that didn't stop her. "Kelly get out of my face." Destiny walks off. Kelly follows behind her but to bad it was to late for me to stop her. She punched Destiny in the face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. She's pregnant." Danny yelled helping Destiny off the floor. "So is my best friend." Kelly said as everybody's eyes landed on me.

"Sean looked upset since he's been wanting me way for Danny did. It was to much going on the first day of school. I just wanted to go to class and get everything off my mind.

..........

Finally I was in class. It was really boring and all everybody did was talk about how Kelly hit Destiny in the hallway. I was sorta mad she did that. I didn't want her to get arrested for taking up for me today. I could have did it myself. "So how does it feel to be pregnant by Danny?" Rebecca asked. This nosey ass bitch. She never liked me ever since me and Danny got together two yeas ago. "Its hell." I answered just hoping she would leave me alone.

"Danny doesn't even want her. That's why she got Kelly to hit Destiny." Samantha said making everyone laugh. "That's not even the case." I said. I hated to argue with folks. They are really messing with me because I'm pregnant but if I wasn't they wouldn't even say nothing. "Leave my best friend alone before I punch you bitches." Kelly said and everyone was quiet.

Good thing we had a sub today. A sub on the first day of school is crazy. "Khalia Banks." They called for Kelly to report to the office. "Oh that bitch Destiny snitched on me." She said angrily and walked out of class. "She crazy." Samantha said.

...........

The school sent Kelly home, so I didn't have a way home. DJ was working now so he was off my pick-up list. I sat down at a nearby bench. I called my brother hoping he would be available but to bad he didn't answer. Megan was on a trip with some friends.

"You want a ride home?" I turn around to find Chasity. Chasity was the girl from the hospital who I met during appointments. "Sure." I said getting into her car. "I didn't know you went here."

"Yep. I finally found somewhere to go and everything's going fine." I smiled. I was very happy for her but to bad I couldn't say the same. "How's everything going for you?"

"Not so good. My baby's daddy is such a bitch. He's gotten me and my biggest enemy in the school pregnant." My started to water up. "I just can't believe he would do me like that. "

"Thats just how they are. Look at me. My baby's daddy put me out. He's got a new girlfriend and everything."

"I see we in the same situation." I wiped my tears.

"Thanks for the ride." I got out the car and headed in the house. I was the only one here and it was quiet enough for me to get some sleep.