My King

Chapter 4

My tears fell down my face thinking about DJ. It has been two days and I haven't got over him yet. I had already laid my clothes out on the bed. Today I was wearing my red and white Nike Sweater, my bleached Levi's with my white air force ones. I curled my hair and did my make up. I felt cute but I wasn't feeling to good today. Madison was moving around and I had everything on my mind. I received a text from Kelly. She was waiting for me outside with a surprise.

I get outside finding out Kelly isn't the only one in the car. Her brother king was also here. He was in the driver's side while she was in the passenger seat. "Hey best friend."

I replied with a smirk. "Good morning beautiful." King said showing his teeth. He had a pretty smile and I loved his tattoos. I love all boys with tattoos of course. "Are you going to get in the car or what?" Kelly got out getting in the car. "You can ride in the front with king."

She think she slick. I knew exactly what she was doing but I went with it anyways since he was so cute. "Good Morning!" I finally said back. King was really a nice guy but he was nothing like DJ. Maybe I should get to know him more before I even compare them both. 

We parked and exited the car. "Wait you're going here." I was surprised since I thought he was older. "Yeah I'm only 18." He smiled but seemed a little bothered. "I'm sorry I didn't know." I probably had the biggest butt face. "You're good now." He just smiled and grabbed my hand in the process.

This make me think about the first time I met DJ. Damn pregnancy. My tears rolled down my cheeks. "Are you okay?" King asked. "Its just her hormones." Kelly said wiping my tears away like she always did. "There goes my man. I'll see y'all later."

"Your sister think she's slick trying to hook us up."

"I know I told her to put me on with one of her friends. I guess she chose you."

"But I'm pregnant."

"So what does that mean? I will just  have an extra person to love."

He put a smile on my face. "Now show me where to get my schedule from and head to class.

..........

I met Kelly and Chasity in class. "We have a new student." Kelly pointed to the back of the classroom at Danny. "Oh well." I shrugged. I hope I'll be able to focus with him in here. Mrs. Davis was finally here. We was no longer just sitting and conversating. She gave us a pre-test. I hated Pre-test. I hate math too.

During lunch we had our own table. It was me, Chasity, Kelly, Allan, Paris, and King. This was actually my first time in the cafeteria since I hated being in here. "You are so cute." Paris said to King putting a smile on his face. "Are you dating anyway. I could use a boyfriend like you." He didn't say nothing. He looked over at me and Kelly. "I'm talking to Alexis." He finally said. "I'm sorry girl." She said taking a bite of her sandwich.

"So what are you having?" Allan rolled his eyes. "I'm having a girl."

"Girls rule." Allan snapped his fingers while flipping his invisible hair out his face. I laughed since he was so funny. "You're so gay." Kelly giggled. "Girl whatever. Your man like it." We all laughed. Everybody except King of course. He looked uncomfortable with the topic.

..........

"King wants you to come over today." She said tugging me alone. "I guess." I gave in and went with them. The house we pulled up to was very amazing. The grass was pretty and green. The bushes had flowers growing in them. The brick house was like a mini mansion. The drive way was nice and clean. "Who's house is this?" I was totally in love with it. "Ours." Kelly snapped.

"You didn't tell me you moved. You know what you're so fucking fake."

"I'm sorry. It just never crossed my mind to tell you."

The inside of the house was bigger. "I'm so jealous right now." I wanted a tour around the house but I was to lazy to walk around it. "Let's go upstairs." King followed behind as we walked into Kelly's room. "Your room is way bigger than mines." I shouted. "Shhhh." My mama is sleeping in the next room." She made me hush. "Still though. This shit is huge for real. Let's trade houses for a day." She giggled.

"So what's up?" King asked getting closer to me. "Idk." I was always the shy one. I never knee how to respond when I was approached by dudes. Especially when they was so freaking sexy. "Well how about I answer that question for ya?" He started kissing me on my neck. He made my body shiver. "I think we will look food together."

"Hell yeah. Y'all look cute together. go for it best friend." Kelly just wanted me and her brother so that can make us sisters. We were sisters since we was so close but she was thinking me and King would get married. My best friend is crazy. "I'll give it a try." I just hoped it will get my mind off DJ, Danny, and all the other shit I've been going through. "I got me a King." I laughed and gave King a kiss.