Jealous Much?

Chapter 5

Today I was ready and up. I was in a good mood. Maybe cause I had a reason to be. I have a new friend. I'm not the type to move on fast but I didn't want to be to attached to DJ since he had broken my heart three days ago.

Not saying im not always cute, but I gots to look good today. Especially since Danny is my class. Maybe it will get a little jealous. We'll just see what happens today.

Kelly wasn't picking me up today and that sorta pissed me off since I had no way to school. My brother was always at work and Megan was always busy. I hated that they was to busy for me and I never got to see them that much. But whatever.

I guess I'll walk. Besides the school wasn't to far from my house. I got my bag from my closet and made my way out the door. I had been walking for five minutes before a horn blew behind me. I turned around to find an unfamiliar car.  

I turned back around and continued to walk. This time I walked faster. I hated when people blew their horn at me. Especially if I don't know them. "Excuse me." The familiar voice made me stop walking to turn around and find King. "Oh that was you." I happily jumped in on the passenger side of his car. "I see I scared you." He teased. I laughed. "So this neighborhood is dangerous." I punched him in the shoulder.

"You play to much." I giggled. He was the definition of fun. He kept me smiling the whole way to school. We held hands as we made our way to the inside. All eyes was on us. I felt like we looked good and I spotted Danny at his locker. He looked angry but I didn't care.

"There go my folk." Kelly yelled from down the hallway. "No don't talk to me. You didn't wanna come scoop me up this morning." I said as Kelly ran up to us. "Girl I'm sorry. You know how it is though when you gotta meet ya man before school." She hugged me tight. "Whatever." I pushed her away but she just held on tighter. "Get off. You're squishing Madison." She moved this time. "I'll see y'all later." King left letting us have our little girl talk.

"I can't believe my best friend and my brother are together. Y'all is really cute." She swung her hair hitting me in the face. "Excuse you." I said making her do it again.

My best friend is such a bitch but I loved her anyway. "Can I talk to you?" Danny stood right in front of me. "Nope." I popped the p. "Don't play with me Alexis." He pulled my arm pulling me to the empty side  of the hallway. "What?" I yelled. "Why are you talking to him?" He asked looking quite upset. "Same reason why you're talking to Destiny." I rolled my arms in the process.

"She's having my kid." He shot back. "So I'm assuming your baby isn't mine." Those worse made me really upset. "You know what Danny. Fuck you!" I tried to walk off but he just pulled me back in. "Look I'm sorry Okay. Its just I don't like you talking to these other people while you're pregnant with my baby." He finally revealed. "Oh really? Jealous Much?" I walked away leaving him alone.

"Let's go to class." I walked off with Kelly on my other side.

.........

I got a pass to the rest room. "Hey." I was met by someone waiting from me outside the door. "What you want now." I asked angrily. "I want you but you keep talking to all this dudes. How do you move on so fast?"

"After being with you. It's not hard to move on anymore." I tried to walk off once again but he stops me in my tracks. "Can I go use the restroom please?" I really had to go and he wanna play with me. He moved out my way letting me go. "Thank you" I smiled making my way to the girls restroom. It was in a dramatic type of way though.

..........

"Girl tell me why Danny keep harrasing me?" I could tell by the look on Kelly's face she wasn't having it. "He gone make me go after him." She said making me laugh. "I'm so for real. I don't like his ass." Kelly never really liked Danny but she tried since I had been in love with him. She would always say things like how much she hated him and how much he took advantage of me. I never listened but look at me now.

"You know Destiny haven't been back to school." Kelly pointed out. I haven't even realized she haven't been at school. I was never looking for her. "Maybe cause you slapped the shit out of her." I pointed out. "I did knock her out though." Kelly bragged. "You are crazy." I said "But you love me though." She kissed my cheek. "Ewwww" I wiped the kiss away.