Good-bye Best Friend

Chapter 9-33 Weeks

I was still in tears after finding out Danny had shot King. He was that jealous over him that he put King in the hospital. I was still in tears after Kelly had given me the news.

I showered and got dressed. I didn't care how I looked I was just hoping King was ok.

I met Megan downstairs where she was waiting to drop me off. "Ready?" She asked grabbing her keys off the counter. "Yepp." I said popping the p. I was never this nervous to be at the hospital.

After Megan had brought me here, I got out the car and spotted out Kelly who was waiting for me. She looked like she had been crying out night. Her eyes were swollen and red. I ran up to her giving her a hug.

"I'm sorry best friend. This is all my fault." I busted out into tears. "What are you sorry for? It isn't your fault." She responded. "Lets go up to see my brother." She grabbed my left hand and guided me there. I spotted out her mom Miss Kia sitting at Kings feet. Her daddy was leaning against the wall.

As I saw King laying there not moving or responding I wanted to just bust out in tears. "Hey Alexis." Miss Kia asked. "Hey." I responded nervously. "You know you shouldn't be here." Said Mr. Jason responded. "Plus you're the reason he's here." He shouted.

"She have nothing to do with it." Miss Kia responded. "Baby it is. Maybe she shouldn't have gotten pregnant or got involved with our son then we wouldn't be in this mess." He said making my eyes water up. I couldn't take it. I exited the room and had no plans to come back. 

Kelly's POV

"Dad I can't believe you said that to Lex. You know that's not true." I explained but he wasn't trying to hear it. "Your brother have been in a coma for two days and she's just now visiting. She planned this." I dad spoke making me mad.

"Please Jason be quiet. Kelly and Alexis have been friends for a long time. You and I both know she's not responsible for any of this." Mom said making up both be quiet. I can't believe my dad actually think Alexis would actually do something like this. She already had a lot going on and she didn't need no more drama. "I'll be back." I said to my parents before I leaving.

It was only right for me to go talk to my best friend. Besides I didn't want to lose our friendship because my dad was acting ignorant. I tried calling Lex's phone but she didn't answer. I tried again but got the same treatment. I decided to just go to her house to see her.

I knock on her door. Megan answered looking more pregnant than I remembered. "Hey Kelly." She said with the biggest smiled on her face. "Hey. Is Lex here?" She's up in her room." She said letting me in. I walked upstairs to Lex's room to find her door shut. I knock on the door. "GO AWAY!" I heard before knocking on the door again. "Lex it's me Kelly." I responded. "I know go away." She shouted. "Please we have to talk."

"Me and you have nothing to talk about. Now LEAVE!" She shouted. I'm assuming she's still mad about the situation. "Look I'm sorry about my dad. I don't want us to fall out because of that." I responded before making my way back out to my car.

^^^

2 Months Later:

Alexis POV

I haven't talked to Kelly in a 2 month's. I really didn't care considering her and her family blamed me for such a tragic. King was shot in his stomach. I couldn't believe Danny actually did that. I'm still stuck on that situation. I decided I needed to get out for a while. Megan let me borrow her car. I just needed to walk around the mall for a while.

*

"Alexis." I turned around to find the person who broke my heart. The one and only DJ. "Oh hey." I said happily still trying to hide the hurt. "You have really gotten big." He responded with the biggest smile on his face. "Yes I did. So how have you been doing?" I asked concern.

"Nothing much. Just staying out of trouble that's all."

"There you are." A girl walked up smiling. She had smooth dark skin, chubby, with braces. She put her big dark eyes on me. "Who's this?" She asked with the biggest attitude. "She's just a friend. Calm down Veronica." He said making me upset. First you propose to me and then you break up with me. Now I'm just a Friend. "Is this friend pregnant with your baby?" She asked even madder. "Oh no. He's not my baby's father. I responded. "Nobody's talking to you whore" She yelled causing a big scene.

I wasn't about to pick a fight so I just walked off. I just decided to do a little shopping for Madison who was going to be here any day now. I think I came up with a good amount of stuff.