I Got My Bestfriend Back

Chapter 10

Today was the big day. I was having my baby shower. I have been waiting for this moment. I knew the closer I got to my baby shower was the closer I got to my due date. I cheered happily. Everything had to go right. I showered, got dressed and prepared myself for the big day.

Megan was downstairs preparing food. Chris was firing up the grill. I was doing a few of the decorations. I mean until I got totally interrupted. Somebody had rung the door bell and it was only right that I go and get it. I opened the door seeing my Bestfriend Kelly standing there holding big gift bags. She wasn't alone though. There stood my King holding a box from a bakery. I cried in excitement. He looked to good. I invited them both in. "I'm so happy you guys are here for this."

"Girl you know I wouldn't miss this for the world." Kelly said putting down her gift bags. "I'll leave you two to talk." She said grabbing the cake from King. He grabbed my hand taking me upstairs to my room. "I'm so sorry about what happened to you." I couldn't help myself so I cried. Being pregnant turned me into a big cry baby. "I'm still here. I think god and I thank you." He said. "What are you thanking me for?"

"Cause you gave me something to live for. I want to be here for you and Madison. I love you both." He said and started kissing me. I felt like this was meant to be be. "I love you too." I replied.

We went back down stairs to find my sister Meka here. I was so happy to see her since I miss her so much. I ran up to my sister and gave her a hug. "Hey lil sis." She said hugging me back. We finished the decorations together.

:3 hours later

Everybody started showing up with gifts making me very special. Even people from school showed up and I couldn't believe it. I felt good knowing I had this much support from family, friends and fellow classmates. I was enjoying myself. "Alexis someone is here to see you." Meka came and told me. "Who?" I asked shocked. "I don't know. Some boy. He didn't want to come in so he's outside."

I walked off trying to see who it was. When I seen who it was I wasn't happen. It was my baby's father. "Here, I got you something for the baby." He was holding a box. "Why are you bringing me that? You should keep that for youself. You are the father and you would need supplies to." He still tried to hand me the box. "I have enough. Espectially since my mom is on my ass about having two kids." I folded my arms. "You're only- nevermind. Just bring it in. I can't carry that." I walked in slowly. I rolled my eyes as he passed me. I went back to where I was. "Who was that?' Kelly asked. "Girl it's the BD.' I coded but she knew what it meant. "Forreal? What did he want?" Kelly still hated Danny and I understood why. "He brought stuff for the baby." I realized that it had gotten quiet. I looked over to see Danny standing here in our livingroom. "He's here?" Chris seemed a little disappointed. "Now Chris stop. He is the father you're just going to have to except it." I hated the beef between these two. He can't just blame Danny for what's going on between us. I chose to have sex and now we have to face the consequences together.

The baby shower felt a little awkward since Danny was here and so was King. I had flashbacks on what happened between them to. I hate bringing up the past but I thought about how Danny could have killed King. I didn't understand why he was no longer arrested since it happened. I definely wanted to change my mind about letting Danny around Madison. "Can we talk?" Danny came up and asked me. I followed him as he led us to our front door. "What?"

"Why did you choose him over me. I mean you're having my baby?" I can't believe he just asked me that. "The same reason why you chose Destiny over me. I don't care if she's supposed to be having your baby or not. I was first and you should've came to me if you had any concerns. Not run your mouth to her." This whole conversation was pissing me off. "Just get out my house. I hate you." I started to walk off but he grabbed my hand. "I was first too. I took your virginity. I'm your first love so we belong together. You can come move in with me and Destiny. We'll be one big happy family." 

"You're such an asshole. Now let me go. Let me go now" I don't know what I got myself into this boy is crazy. "You're mine. Always and forever." 

"What the hell is going on in here?" Chris bomb rushed up to us punching Danny right in the face causeing him to fall. They start fighting and I couldn't be the one to break it up. "STOP" I yelled but I knew that wasn't going to make them. "Please Stop" I continued to yell until something caused me to do something else. "OMG, I think my water just broke." Meka and Kelly came up to me. "Y'all done broke my sister water." Meka shouted while people broke up the fight. "We gone get you to a hospital bestfriend." Kelly tried her best to keep me calm but since I was not ready it made things harder for me. First Danny go crazy on me then he get into a fight with my brother. Now Madison was ready to come out. This was a baby shower I Will never forget.