Breaking It Off

Chapter 2

Guess who's here? My Baby DJ came over after work. "I missed you today." He gave me a kiss. A real kiss like he really missed me. I pulled away. "I miss you to my love." How's my baby doing?" He rubbed my stomach. I was so in love with DJ its crazy. We laid side by side and I felt real good. I was only wearing my bra and panties.

DJ felt real good and he was so warm while I was so cold. We laid here like we had nothing to do even though we didn't. "Bay I'm hungry." I said waking him up from his nap. "Me too. What you wanna eat." He said sitting up. "I don't know. What do you want to eat?" I asked. I knew he hated when I did that but I just loved it.

"Come on now baby." He said with a minor attitude. "Let's go to Zaxby's. I love their chicken." I put on me a pair of leggings, a shirt, and some flip flops. I was too hungry to even worry about my outfit right now.

.........

"When we get to the house, pack you a bag."

"For what?" I asked. "So you can spend the night with me." He said happily. "I guess that's fine."

I packed me three outfits just in case. I made sure I had extra bras and pairs of panties. I grabbed my toothbrush from my bathroom and all my other stuff I need. "Ready" and we went back to DJ's place.

I haven't been here since the party that night. "Is your sister here." I would always ask about her since I kinda like her. "Nope she might be at her boyfriend's house." I put my bag in his closet and stripped down to my bra and panties again. I laid back down to my man and we watched movies.

I didn't care if I had school the next morning, I just needed this since everybody been getting on my nerves today.

.........

There were knocks at the door. "Who is it?" DJ yelled. "DJ it's Stacy." He got up to open the door for his sister. "I didn't know you was here. Hey Alexis." She smiled. "Hey. I would give you a hug but I'm not wearing any clothes except my bra and panties." I laughed. "Its fine. I just need to talk to my brother." They both left the room leaving me alone.

DJ'sPOV

"What the hell you mean they letting him go? He's the reason mama's dead." I shouted. "I don't know. They said they have no evidence."

"No evidence. He was the only one there when we found mama. Remember that Stacy?" I'm so fucking pissed. First my father kill my mama and then they let him go.

"He have no where to go. They want him to come here." She said. That made me more mad. "Hell no. He can't come here. They better lock his ass back up." I shouted before making my way back to Alexis.

When I got back to my room she was sitting up. "Is everything okay?" I guess she can tell I'm mad. "Hell naw. Everything ain't okay. Matter fact I'm really pissed off at the moment and I don't really want you in all my drama." She look highly upset. "So that's it. You're breaking up with me?" She asked me. I wasn't trying to hurt her. "I just need a break. Can you just stay with me tonight? I'll take you to school in the morning." I Iaid down without saying another word to her.